Palin's tell all book

Sarah palin is the paris hilton of politics. She just needs to get a job as a fox news "analyst" and be done with it.

There is nothing "fair and balanced" about FNC. They are just as partisan as MSNBC, except for the other side.
Many independent studies disagree with your regurgitated and parroted line.

Well obviously FNC is preaching to the choir, it is sad you cannot recognize that. There are many independent studies out there. I saw one that showed Obama getting more negative press then McCain, do I believe the media favored McCain? :lol:

This past summer, just as the view that journalists were going softer on Barack Obama than on John McCain was becoming widely accepted, CMPA issued a report showing that 72 percent of the statements in TV news reports about Obama in late spring and early summer were negative, whereas 57 percent of the statements about McCain were negative.
link?

Again, why do you want ANY media or press to support Obama or any candidate for that matter? They're not supposed to be cheerleaders, they're supposed to be watchdogs.

When did I say I wanted any media or press to support a candidate?
You haven't said you don't, yet. And attacking the only one that doesn't openly suck Obama's dick and swallow.... Makes it look like you think they should.

I cannot stand FNC for the same reason I cannot stand MSNBC. The bias clearly bleeds through the reporting, and you would have to be an idiot to think either side is being fair. I get most of my news from the internet, and try to read many different sources. I think MSM in general is not liberal or conservative dominated, but rather dominated by corporate interests.

Well obviously FNC is preaching to the choir, it is sad you cannot recognize that. There are many independent studies out there. I saw one that showed Obama getting more negative press then McCain, do I believe the media favored McCain? :lol:

This past summer, just as the view that journalists were going softer on Barack Obama than on John McCain was becoming widely accepted, CMPA issued a report showing that 72 percent of the statements in TV news reports about Obama in late spring and early summer were negative, whereas 57 percent of the statements about McCain were negative.
link?

Yeah I'd hate to see one of the mods delete that. :eusa_whistle:

When did I say I wanted any media or press to support a candidate?
You haven't said you don't, yet. And attacking the only one that doesn't openly suck Obama's dick and swallow.... Makes it look like you think they should.

I cannot stand FNC for the same reason I cannot stand MSNBC. The bias clearly bleeds through the reporting, and you would have to be an idiot to think either side is being fair. I get most of my news from the internet, and try to read many different sources. I think MSM in general is not liberal or conservative dominated, but rather dominated by corporate interests.
name one that doesnt show a bias of any kind
i doubt you can

link?

Sorry forgot it. Btw you find that link yet that said Sanford's family and staff knew where he was all along? Not trying to get off topic, just thought it was funny that you of all people asked for a link.

Here it is from S. Robert Lichter, head of the Center for Media and Public Affairs (CMPA), even though many of his findings are favorable to conservatives as well, he still was attacked as having a liberal bias. :lol:

Media Bias: Going beyond Fair and Balanced: Scientific American

There is nothing "fair and balanced" about FNC. They are just as partisan as MSNBC, except for the other side.

Of course, you provide no link.

There's no question FNC was the only truly fair network, when it came to the campaign. They're now the only ones not sucking Obama's dick as President.

Preaching to the choir? Look at the ratings and demographics. How can the choir outnumber by percentage, the votes FOR Obama? It's not just right-leaning people watching FNC, it's mostly people fed up with the slime-dicksucking the rest of the media is doing.

name one that doesnt show a bias of any kind
i doubt you can

They all have bias like I said, one way or the other. Excellence in journalism is not one of there goals.

You know, I wasn't surprised when I heard about a book being written by Sarah a few months ago. I knew some company out there was greedy enough to exploit her... but I didn't know who. I didn't really care.

Now I do.

Seems as though the book publisher that's financing her book? HarperCollins owned by none other than....

NEWSCORP! i.e. FoxNews, the NYPost, WSJ, etc. etc. I.E. Murdoch's insane right-wing ideological publishing company.

Palin's a fucking fraud! I'd love to see a REAL publisher, WITHOUT political motiviations behind it, sign her to a multi-million dollar book deal.

Thanks for outing yourself for the hack most of us thought you. Good job! LOL! No book, but 'we'll fuck' with it, that might be. Before. It. Comes. Out. Why? Because it's cum! It's all about sex~

Yeah, too bad the link is up now. :eusa_shhh:
And it's not impressive. It's one dissenting voice in a cacophony of voices that all say FNC was the most fair to the two candidates during the election.

You believe ALL media and press is biased, and to some degree that's possible. But to compare MSNBC to FNC? You have a screw loose, and the ratings prove it. More people are watchingFNC because they are sick of the open-air dicksucking of Obama by the rest of the press and media.

link?

Sorry forgot it. Btw you find that link yet that said Sanford's family and staff knew where he was all along? Not trying to get off topic, just thought it was funny that you of all people asked for a link.

Here it is from S. Robert Lichter, head of the Center for Media and Public Affairs (CMPA), even though many of his findings are favorable to conservatives as well, he still was attacked as having a liberal bias. :lol:

Media Bias: Going beyond Fair and Balanced: Scientific American
i didnt copy and paste without a link in that, now did it

btw, spring and early summer the media were pushing for McCain for the GOP nomination
try looking how they did AFTER the conventions

Yeah, too bad the link is up now. :eusa_shhh:
And it's not impressive. It's one dissenting voice in a cacophony of voices that all say FNC was the most fair to the two candidates during the election.

You believe ALL media and press is biased, and to some degree that's possible. But to compare MSNBC to FNC? You have a screw loose, and the ratings prove it. More people are watchingFNC because they are sick of the open-air dicksucking of Obama by the rest of the press and media.

Really, you use ratings as a model for journalism integrity? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now I know not to take you serious.

Forum List

Back