Palin's sister in law a burglar?

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
A half sister of Gov. Sarah Palin's husband is accused of breaking into the same home two times with the intention of stealing money.

Diana Palin is charged with two counts of felony burglary and misdemeanor counts of criminal trespass and theft in connection with the break-ins this week at a home in Wasilla, the governor's hometown.

Diana Palin was scheduled to make her first appearance in court Friday following her arrest the previous night.

Deputy Wasilla Police Chief Greg Wood says the 35-year-old woman was confronted by the homeowner, who hid in the home to see if he could catch the burglar who stole $400 Tuesday night.

Palin's sister-in-law arrested

These people are more embarrassing than the Clinton's.

A half sister of Gov. Sarah Palin's husband is accused of breaking into the same home two times with the intention of stealing money.

Diana Palin is charged with two counts of felony burglary and misdemeanor counts of criminal trespass and theft in connection with the break-ins this week at a home in Wasilla, the governor's hometown.

Diana Palin was scheduled to make her first appearance in court Friday following her arrest the previous night.

Deputy Wasilla Police Chief Greg Wood says the 35-year-old woman was confronted by the homeowner, who hid in the home to see if he could catch the burglar who stole $400 Tuesday night.

This is typical for trailer trash.

Does anyone care to track down all of Obama's relatives and see what crimes they've committed? Here and abroad, of course....

And I wonder what sort of trash that would make them? If we said typical of black, child support dodging pieces of shit I guess that would be bigoted.

I heard your sisters mother in laws brothers uncles 4th cousin on her baby mama's nephews side was once arrested for trying to pick up a tranny prostitute..... :eusa_whistle:

Sara Palin is intelligent and hot, I can see why there is all this jealousy.

Not that I even give a shit about this, we need to stop talking about the women but why would you break into the same house twice?

Does anyone care to track down all of Obama's relatives and see what crimes they've committed? Here and abroad, of course....

You guys already did it. You didn't turn up shit.

Palin is trash allie. Get it thru your head. Not gonna be President.

I heard your sisters mother in laws brothers uncles 4th cousin on her baby mama's nephews side was once arrested for trying to pick up a tranny prostitute..... :eusa_whistle:

This is Todd's sister.

So we have the cop that tazer'ed his son, the daughter who can't keep her Levy's on, Sarah herself abused her power, she did want the bridge to knowhere, she was mayor of the meth capital of Alaska.

She's a hoot! I suspect her 15 minutes won't be up for another year or so.

I just hope she does Playboy one day.

Reagan's daughter did Playboy. Did you know that?

You guys already did it. You didn't turn up shit.

Palin is trash allie. Get it thru your head. Not gonna be President.

so if you are not President you are trash?? Makes sense coming from Deeeeetoit dunnit??? :lol::lol:
ex motor city of the USof KKKA :lol::lol:

Sara Palin is intelligent and hot, I can see why there is all this jealousy.

She is hot and she has a personality that is scary to liberals. That's why we are making sure people know she's just an empty suit.

And most Americans don't share her values.

Obama is an empty suit and elected as president .....

Last edited:

This is Todd's sister.

So we have the cop that tazer'ed his son, the daughter who can't keep her Levy's on, Sarah herself abused her power, she did want the bridge to knowhere, she was mayor of the meth capital of Alaska.

Missed it, must have been the pages that got stuck together .....

This is Todd's sister.

we all knew that I think! But she is not very cute and I don't think many want to see Reagan's daughter naked. I hate to say it but congressan Thune I believe, he needs to do Playgirl. I saw a clip of him at someone charity bball game and he has two tickets to the gun show!

Would you like Sara better if she snorted coke like Obama?

Forum List

Back