Palin’s Poison

Funny...Gun boy calls people that support our President "sheeple"...

The empty vessel "Sarah" followers are in the words of retired Republican Senator Chuck Hagel...the "know nothings"

Frothing at the mouth at the mention of the name "Palin" is just not a great look in an adult.

Yea, you should cease and desist ...

*yawn*

I DO like the "relies on an informed citizenry" line from someone who supports the party of the sheeple. I almost moved this to Humor.:lol:

And what is the party you support Gunny?

I support no party. Except maybe on Fri and Sat nights. Since YOUR party wishes to deprive me of more beer money than the other, I will of course, vote against it.:beer:

Hope that answers your question.;)

Honesty is not one of your virtues right wing anal retentive authoritarian follower

And what is the party you support Gunny?

I support no party. Except maybe on Fri and Sat nights. Since YOUR party wishes to deprive me of more beer money than the other, I will of course, vote against it.:beer:

Honesty is not one of your virtues right wing anal retentive authoritarian follower

better to be anal retentive than anal receptive. obot.

Funny...Gun boy calls people that support our President "sheeple"...

The empty vessel "Sarah" followers are in the words of retired Republican Senator Chuck Hagel...the "know nothings"

Frothing at the mouth at the mention of the name "Palin" is just not a great look in an adult.

Yea, you should cease and desist ...

What happens if you try to go more than a day without a Palin post? Do you feel like spiders and snakes are crawling all over your skin? Do you start to sweat even outdoors in winter?

Search for a support group to try to break your Palin habit

better to be anal retentive than anal receptive. obot.

Hey del, you and gun boy should keep your personal interaction private...

Forum List

Back