Palin's Obama attacks spured increased death threats

Another Rabid Rabbit replys for the right.:lol:

....(Is that like the statement that Obama was a Muslim and it was repeated over and over until it became the right wing truth?)
=======
If you weren't such a fuckin' idiot you would be aware of John McCain himself scolding a women at one his townhall meetings for suggesting that very thing....
So it NEVER became a right wing truth and any other truth....MORON

Actually, no it's not.

He WAS a terrorist - 40 years ago.

He DID apologize to the families of the people who he hurt. They accepted his apology.

It was a completely different time 40 years ago during the Vietnam War.

So, he WAS a terrorist and he did repent. And Obama served on a CHARITY board with him. How many people knew, one year ago, that Bill Ayres was a terrorist? How do you think Obama knew he was a terrorist? Do you think Obama ordered background checks on everyone he served on this board with? Come on!

How about some links to those apologies? I know he raised a child from one convicted of deaths? So did he or she apologize for the loss? Waiting...

Another Rabid Rabbit replys for the right.:lol:

Actually, no it's not.

He WAS a terrorist - 40 years ago.

He DID apologize to the families of the people who he hurt. They accepted his apology.

It was a completely different time 40 years ago during the Vietnam War.

So, he WAS a terrorist and he did repent. And Obama served on a CHARITY board with him. How many people knew, one year ago, that Bill Ayres was a terrorist? How do you think Obama knew he was a terrorist? Do you think Obama ordered background checks on everyone he served on this board with? Come on!

All of us that aren't children like you knew Ayres was and IS an unrepentent home-grown terrorist....along with his wife....
and weasels like Angela Davis (teaching at Univ. of Calif) and Ward Churchill (at the Univ. of Colorado) are sympathizers that are still corrupting the mushbrains that they are allowed to influence ..
They all may be older but they are who they always were....

Last edited:
The Secret Service warned the Obama family in mid October that they had seen a dramatic increase in the number of threats against the Democratic candidate, coinciding with Mrs Palin's attacks.
This is what the SS said folks.

The Secret Service warned the Obama family in mid October that they had seen a dramatic increase in the number of threats against the Democratic candidate, coinciding with Mrs Palin's attacks.

and that's a 'fact' says TM. Got it. Lock box. Stored away. Forever. Lead.

glad to see someone still trust truthout not to get it wrong

That reminds me, I was just looking over the guidelines, and I didn't see... How are folks with the term: PSYCHO BITCH anyway?

Forum List

Back