Palin's Not Getting Those Hillary Women

jillian

Princess
Apr 4, 2006
The Other Side of Paradise
Hey, Ninja... your girl isn't living up to the hype...seems you're only only getting "the base"

So maybe McCain should have picked Mitt?

No Disproportionate Shift in White Women’s Preferences4-Point shift toward McCain appears about average

PRINCETON, NJ -- An analysis of Gallup Poll Daily tracking interviewing conducted before and after the two major-party conventions shows that the impact of the conventions was not materially different for white women than it was for white men, and neither group's shifts were substantially different than the changes among the overall electorate.

Sep11WhiteWomen1.hhhh.gif

*skip*

In short, it appears that the impact of the two conventions was not materially different for white women than it was for white men, and neither group's shifts were substantially different than the changes among the overall electorate. Among all groups, McCain gained during the time period encompassing the two conventions, and Obama was roughly stable.

Despite the intense focus on the potential impact on white women of McCain's selection of Sarah Palin as his vice presidential running mate, the Gallup data do not show that to this point white women have been significantly different in their response to the convention period than has the average voter.

No Disproportionate Shift in White Women?s Preferences

I'll read it when the paperback version comes out :tongue:

All I know is that Plouffe's scared shitless due to the 20 point swing amongst white women. Every Leftist should share his sentiments :D

Jill, I gotta peace out. Have a great evening.

All I know is that Plouffe's scared shitless due to the 20 point swing amongst white women. Every Leftist should share his sentiments :D

20 point swing? pfffft... McCain went up the same 4% with white women that he did general population, which means the last remaining 4% of "the base" got on board because he gave them a dyed in the wool radical right winger so they're happy. ;)

Have a good one. Stay out of trouble and don't harass any Obama voters. ;)

laterz.

Geraldine Ferraro got a big bump when Mondale first announced her and then things went back to normal.

And the press grilled Ferarro in a 3 hour press conference. Her finances, history, etc. Palin is already hiding something. And I love it.:eusa_pray:

I'm shocked, shocked I tell you!

I can't imagine why Hillary voters wouldn't want to support a lady who believes in creation science, banning abortions, and charging rape victims for rape kits.

Pretty much my feeling on the subject. But he did gather his base and he needed to do that if he had any chance.

Forum List

Back