Palin's 'going rogue,' McCain aide says

Here's a picture of the McCain/Palin presidential campaign:

train-wreck-big.png

Omg. Terrorism.

I'd say the RNC don't like her(she stands for all the "good old boys" hate)..Conservatives do...

Incorrect. The people who have been coming out against her aren't part of the RNC. They are known as classic conservatives, but have no affiliation (for the most part) with the RNC. Considering it is the RNC's job to get her elected, they are doing everything they can to make that happen.

Personally, I think it is a ploy by the McCain camp to garner some much needed press. It goes along with the "Maverick" slant. Interesting...

All I can say is that if McCain would follow her lead, go a little 'rogue', and fire his republican insider handlers, (the same folks who derailed him in 2000) we would actually have a valid choice this year.

-Joe

WATERLOO, Iowa (AFP) — Bitter infighting between aides to John McCain and Sarah Palin erupted into public view in a sign of tension gripping the Republican camp with the election 10 days away.

A series of recent surveys have suggested Palin's presence on the ticket is hurting McCain's chances in the November 4 election, at a time when Democratic rival Barack Obama has surged clear in most key polls.

The inquests into what has gone wrong with McCain's campaign appear to have already begun, according to reports, with Palin's camp blaming the Arizona senator's senior advisers for mismanaging her contribution.

The Politico.com website cited four Republicans close to Palin as saying she had grown frustrated by advice given to her by campaign handlers, whom her supporters blame for a series of public relations gaffes.

The report said Palin was now increasingly willing to disregard orders from advisors, suggesting the Republican running mate was in the initial stages of forging her own identity for a future tilt at the White House.

AFP: Bitter infighting over 'diva' Palin in McCain campaign: report

Forum List

Back