Palins giving a new speech...OMG!

Jeepers

Feb 11, 2008
Charleston SC
Well not really.. but she is hacking up the same old one.. Cindy also introduced that pig, I mean Palin, so that was kind of new...

of course he can't answer...

and if he did he'd give that same dead eyed night of the living dead grin that creeps half of America.

One pig introducing another...how quaint...

ummmm, condolences?

only some of them, dammit----we got some hot coeds down here are UT ! :D

this lipstick and pig thing has gone a bit far don't you think. It's the hottest topic in a presidential race ? Thanks reps and dems for the really classy show !

only Some Of Them, Dammit----we Got Some Hot Coeds Down Here Are Ut ! :d

This Lipstick And Pig Thing Has Gone A Bit Far Don't You Think. It's The Hottest Topic In A Presidential Race ? Thanks Reps And Dems For The Really Classy Show !

$Lipstick.jpg

Wow keep up this tactic please. Mickey's numbers just keep climbing. At this rate he'll be at 85% a week from next Tuesday. :eusa_whistle:

I might agree with you if.... Sarah wasnt on a plane to Alaska... looks like the mickster is gonna have to pull crowds on his own...

Maybe he'll have a chance to write a new word or two.. oh.. heres a novel thought.. maybe .. just maybe he will talk about an issue or two...

I might agree with you if.... Sarah wasnt on a plane to Alaska... looks like the mickster is gonna have to pull crowds on his own...

Maybe he'll have a chance to write a new word or two.. oh.. heres a novel thought.. maybe .. just maybe he will talk about an issue or two...
You mean talk about liberal issues that you want to hear about, like health care and ending the war in Iraq, right? :badgrin:

Economy and jobs, healthcare, for n policy, Homeland security and immigration, Senior issues and social security, Stem cells and scientific research, Religion, trade, infrastructure... I dunno... take a pick..

Economy and jobs, healthcare, for n policy, Homeland security and immigration, Senior issues and social security, Stem cells and scientific research, Religion, trade, infrastructure... I dunno... take a pick..
Less than half of those should even involve the Feds, so as I said earlier, you want to hear the GOP candidate talk about liberal issues. Why should he? You're not going to support him anyway. :cuckoo:

of course he can't answer...

and if he did he'd give that same dead eyed night of the living dead grin that creeps half of America.

One pig introducing another...how quaint...

You mean this one? :lol:

$610x.jpg

Forum List

Back