Palin's Father makes the most revealing comment about Palin of the Year

Does it feel kinda creepy when Dogbert and Librul rummage through my garbage? You betcha!

Dude,

Only post pics that big if they are of naked women.

I do not see Obama as Marco Polo, sure he goes a lot of places for work but he shows little interest in actually seeing them. (When he sites the cultural achievements of other civilizations or nations it is always an ill-informed talking point, such as his claim Islam invented algebra or printing.) On one of his European trips he turned down several invitations to visit cultural sites claiming he had a busy schedule only to rush back to the USA and play golf.

Truth be told most Americans are not known for their curiosity about other cultures and peoples, the one exception would be the US military.

They have to learn, or die.

Last edited:
I've yet to see a lib start a Palin thread that wasn't an attack of some sort on the woman...

After this thread I have to say that the streak lives on...

So wait, posting comments made by her father about her and asking for thoughts on it is an attack?

Seriously House, what kind of thinking is that? Other than a lack of.

Seriously...

You posted it to flame Palin... A little intellectual honesty from you would be welcome...

You can bullshit about it being interesting what her father said about her, but you and I both know that would just be bullshit...

C'mon, doggie...

Seriously...

You posted it to flame Palin... A little intellectual honesty from you would be welcome...

You can bullshit about it being interesting what her father said about her, but you and I both know that would just be bullshit...

C'mon, doggie...

Flame Palin? No. If I was going to flame Palin in this thread, I would of done so.

Do I think she's a idiot? Yes, but that's beside the point of this thread.

I try to make threads most of the time that will create a reaction or at the very least are thought provoking/interesting. Look at a list of the threads I've made on the first page. How many are about Palin other than this one?

I can do the count for you, one. And it's one I haven't posted in quite awhile, the book one. I'm not surprised it's still going either. Love her or hate her, threads about Palin result in a reaction.

I do not see Obama as Marco Polo, sure he goes a lot of places for work but he shows little interest in actually seeing them. (When he sites the cultural achievements of other civilizations or nations it is always an ill-informed talking point, such as his claim Islam invented algebra or printing.) On one of his European trips he turned down several invitations to visit cultural sites claiming he had a busy schedule only to rush back to the USA and play golf.

Truth be told most Americans are not known for their curiosity about other cultures and peoples, the one exception would be the US military.

They have to learn, or die.

Algebra is the one thing I'm kinda pissed off about.

Two of the earliest prominent Arab philosophers, Kindi and Abu-Nasr al-Farabi, augmented the translated works of Plato, Aristotle, and other Greek theorists and scholars to preserve and explain them to future generations. Farabi, considered one of the greatest minds of all time, is second only to Aristotle (Davidson and Goldschmidt Jr. 2006, pg. 119). These early academics contributed to the body of knowledge about mathematics, reason, medicine, and incorporated existent religious philosophy with desired aspects of “Neoplatonic philosophy” (Davidson and Goldschmidt Jr. 2006, pg. 120).
Islam contributed much to humanity in the areas of math, science, medicine, literature, art, philosophy, and law. In math and science especially, Muslim scholars contributed improvements in algebra, trigonometry, decimals, and the numerical system Western civilizations use today. Muslim medical texts introduced detailed anatomy, and medical chemists used plants and botanical knowledge to produce healing medicines. Studies of astrology led Muslim scientists to awareness of the earth’s shape and path around the sun long before western scientists, Muslim geographers provide much of the earliest knowledge we have of the African continent, and history’s first chronologies of civilizations come from Muslim historians (Davidson and Goldschmidt Jr. 2006, pg. 120-121).
What did Europe bring to the Middle East in return for everything they had to thank for their own renaissance? The crusades, the Byzantium, and female repression; every abuse of women in Islamic society was once part of Christian and /or Jewish religious law or custom, including the veil, introduced to Muslim life by the Christian Byzantium (AbuKhalil, 2000). Additionally, Christian Crusaders of the medieval era assaulted the Muslim world for the freedoms Islam granted women (AbuKhalil, 2000).Muslims gave Europe math, science, medicine, philosophy, argumentation, and astronomy. Europe convinced them to stifle fully half of their talent, and in present time condemn their culture for not living up to standards men in European societies had to be dragged kicking and screaming to.

AbuKhalil, A. (2000), Foreign Policy in Focus, Women in the Middle East retrieved May 3, 2007 from http://209.85.165.104/search?q=cach...dle+Eastern+Feminism&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=4&gl=us
Goldschmidt, Jr. A. and Davidson, L. A Concise History of the Middle East (2006) (8th Ed.) Westview Press: Boulder, Colorado, U.S.

Islam did not invent algebra, they learned it from pagan Persia, who learned it from the Babylonians, when Islam invaded Persia in a plan of military conquest, and then they added to its applications and passed it on to Europe.

Words matter.

By the way those Christian crusaders were only going back to a place that was Christian before Islamic warriors invaded it.

And that philosophy passed on, Socrates, Plato, Aristotle, well that was European, Greek. Sadly, much of Islam today has little time for it.

Go to Saudi Arabia today and try to talk about Socrates notions of religious fallibility and see what happens to you.

Go and try and talk freely as a woman at all about anything.

There is enough guilt to go around in history for everyone.

Last edited:
Islam did not invent algebra, they learned it from pagan Persia when they invaded Persia in a plan of military conquest, and then they added to its applications and passed it on to Europe.

Words matter.

By the way those Christian crusaders were only going back to a place that was Christian before Islamic warriors invaded it.

Go to Saudi Arabia today and try to talk about Socrates notions of religious fallibility and see what happens to you.

Go and try and talk freely as a woman at all about anything.

There is enough guilt to go around in history for everyone.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okd3hLlvvLw[/ame]

But Palin’s father, Chuck Heath, gave a different account to [Scott] Conroy and [Shushannah] Walshe [authors of 'Sarah From Alaska']. According to him, the presence of so many Asians and Pacific Islanders made her uncomfortable: “They were a minority type thing and it wasn’t glamorous, so she came home.” [Italics Mine]

>
That comes as no surprise. That's why the tea-baggers love her.

But Palin’s father, Chuck Heath, gave a different account to [Scott] Conroy and [Shushannah] Walshe [authors of 'Sarah From Alaska']. According to him, the presence of so many Asians and Pacific Islanders made her uncomfortable: “They were a minority type thing and it wasn’t glamorous, so she came home.” [Italics Mine]

>
That comes as no surprise. That's why the tea-baggers love her.
Only in the minds of libs do non sequiturs make sense.

Palin Question Of The Day | The New Republic

Palin, though notoriously ill-travelled outside the United States, did journey far to the first of the four colleges she attended, in Hawaii. She and a friend who went with her lasted only one semester. “Hawaii was a little too perfect,” Palin writes. “Perpetual sunshine isn’t necessarily conducive to serious academics for eighteen-year-old Alaska girls.” Perhaps not. But Palin’s father, Chuck Heath, gave a different account to [Scott] Conroy and [Shushannah] Walshe [authors of 'Sarah From Alaska']. According to him, the presence of so many Asians and Pacific Islanders made her uncomfortable: “They were a minority type thing and it wasn’t glamorous, so she came home.” [Italics Mine]

Discuss.

No big deal. Palin doesn't feel any different about minorities than 90% of the Republican Party. Sorry, I mean 95%.

Palin, though notoriously ill-travelled outside the United States, did journey far to the first of the four colleges she attended, in Hawaii. She and a friend who went with her lasted only one semester. “Hawaii was a little too perfect,” Palin writes. “Perpetual sunshine isn’t necessarily conducive to serious academics for eighteen-year-old Alaska girls.” Perhaps not. But Palin’s father, Chuck Heath, gave a different account to [Scott] Conroy and [Shushannah] Walshe [authors of 'Sarah From Alaska']. According to him, the presence of so many Asians and Pacific Islanders made her uncomfortable: “They were a minority type thing and it wasn’t glamorous, so she came home.” [Italics Mine]
Discuss.
:lol: And here I always thought Asians and pacific Islanders were the most glamorous of all minorities.

Discuss.

well, guess it wasn't one of those "pro-america parts of the country"

:lol:

I've yet to see a lib start a Palin thread that wasn't an attack of some sort on the woman...

After this thread I have to say that the streak lives on...

So wait, posting comments made by her father about her and asking for thoughts on it is an attack?

Seriously House, what kind of thinking is that? Other than a lack of.

Seriously...

C'mon, doggie...

It's what passes for 'politics' in Doggie World. Just be glad the population cannot escape.

are you saying that her father didn't make the statement?

didn't think so....

personally, i wouldn't want anyone having power in this country who had issue with the racial composition of a state.

and from what we've seen, it's not like she's grown much since college.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlFc4wCpvSo[/ame]

While we're talking about relatives

I was hoping to get a kick out of some funny comments. Yet to see them however. :(

No offense, but Palin Bashing is so yawntastic now-a-days...

Look for new material...

the material can be found on her facebook page. but you won't have to go there. several loyal pawns will post threads about sarah's new demands and adventures all the time. those threads should be posted in the humor zone.

Discuss.

So?

Forum List

Back