Palin's Father makes the most revealing comment about Palin of the Year

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
Palin Question Of The Day | The New Republic

Palin, though notoriously ill-travelled outside the United States, did journey far to the first of the four colleges she attended, in Hawaii. She and a friend who went with her lasted only one semester. “Hawaii was a little too perfect,” Palin writes. “Perpetual sunshine isn’t necessarily conducive to serious academics for eighteen-year-old Alaska girls.” Perhaps not. But Palin’s father, Chuck Heath, gave a different account to [Scott] Conroy and [Shushannah] Walshe [authors of 'Sarah From Alaska']. According to him, the presence of so many Asians and Pacific Islanders made her uncomfortable: “They were a minority type thing and it wasn’t glamorous, so she came home.” [Italics Mine]

Discuss.

AH PP, it may be she just was longing for a gun toting redneck like you and TOD, or who ever was around the corner

Just when you thought it was safe....

ANOTHER PALIN THREAD!

And ZOMG! some lam3r lib has a Palin question of the day site...:eek:

This shit just keeps getting funnier...lol

Reddit is helpful in finding topics for fun threads such as these. :D

Palin Fever: More contagious than Bush Derangement Syndrome.

You know, the truth is, I don't even like Sarah Palin. This seemingly never ending obsession some people seem to have with her, however, is getting on my nerves.

You know, the truth is, I don't even like Sarah Palin. This seemingly never ending obsession some people seem to have with her, however, is getting on my nerves.

And yet here you are....:oops:.... oh..sorry

I was hoping to get a kick out of some funny comments. Yet to see them however. :(

WHY GETTING KNOCKED UP AT ALMOST 40, YEP sARAH WAS SO FUCKING SMART SHE DIDN'T FIGURE IN THE DOWN'S SYNDROME FACTOR, YEP SHE ISN'T ALL THAT BRIGHT, BUT SHE COULD HAVE SAID NO

And yet here you are....:oops:.... oh..sorry

Yep, and, except for commenting in another thread about how many books by political authors are bought in bulk and used for promotional puroposes, you won't see my name in too many Palin threads.

Just to be clear, Libruls do NOT have a maniacal obsession with anything and everything to do with Sarah Palin, OK? It's perfectly NORMAL to start a thread about a comment her Dad made.

Again, this is NOT Obsessive behavior bordering on stalking, this is perfectly normal (for someone with PDS)

New Topics

Forum List

Back