Palins Endorsements More Powerful Than Obama's

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
It's true. She is getting more powerful and she is putting people on the map. It is just amazing that Obama has no political power compared to her and she is just a citizen.
Remember all those ‘experts’ who told us with great authority that stepping down as governor of Alaska would be the end of her and her influence, and her political career?

Poll: Palin's Endorsement More Powerful Than Obama's | The FOX Nation

The Washington Post/ABC News poll found that a greater percentage of voters are more likely to support a candidate endorsed by Governor Palin than a candidate endorsed by Barack Obama. The pollster also found that Governor Palin's effect on Republicans was "better...than Obama’s effect on Democrats."

refudiate_tshirt.jpg

Refudiate - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

refudiate
The word you've entered isn't in the dictionary. Click on a spelling suggestion below or try again using the search bar above.

refigure
refute
refugium
refugee
levigate
levitate
revaluate
irrefutable
reflective
revegetate
revolute
hereafter

And that's what I think of Sarah Palin.

refudiate_tshirt.jpg

refudiate
The word you've entered isn't in the dictionary. Click on a spelling suggestion below or try again using the search bar above.

refigure
refute
refugium
refugee
levigate
levitate
revaluate
irrefutable
reflective
revegetate
revolute
hereafter

It doesn't matter what you think--Sarah Palin is a powerhouse in politics today. This while democrats are RUNNING from Barack Obama--they don't want to be seen with him.

In fact no democrat seeking re-election this year is out there campaigning on the health care bill they voted for or the stimulus spending. They're all walking around with bags over their heads looking for cover--that they can't seem to find.

November--is going to look like Custer's Last Stand if you have a D behind your name.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
refudiate_tshirt.jpg

refudiate

refigure
refute
refugium
refugee
levigate
levitate
revaluate
irrefutable
reflective
revegetate
revolute
hereafter

It doesn't matter what you think--
No, it doesn't matter what you think as is evidenced by this:
Sarah Palin is a powerhouse in politics today.
:lol::lol: :clap2::razz:
This while democrats are RUNNING from Barack Obama--they don't want to be seen with him.
Stop projecting yourself onto everyone else. :lol:
In fact no democrat seeking re-election this year is out there campaigning on the health care bill they voted for or the stimulus spending. They're all walking around with bags over their heads looking for cover--that they can't seem to find.

November--is going to look like Custer's Last Stand if you have a D behind your name.

I would refudiate your drivel, but I can't seem to find it in the dictionary. Maybe I should check Twitter? :lol::lol:

No, it doesn't matter what you think as is evidenced by this: :lol::lol: :clap2::razz:
This while democrats are RUNNING from Barack Obama--they don't want to be seen with him.
Stop projecting yourself onto everyone else. :lol:

I would refudiate your drivel, but I can't seem to find it in the dictionary. Maybe I should check Twitter? :lol::lol:

Who cares what you think? The FACT remains that Sarah Palin is out their campaigning for candidates--of which many have won--while DEMOCRATS seeking re-election are running from Obama.

Get over it. They're not really worried about "refudiate"--:lol::lol: I think this country has finally learned that someone who can give wonderful--perfectly pronounced speeches, read from a teleprompter--with staged lighting--and greek columns--doesn't necessary mean they make a good LEADER.

Last edited:
Looks like Obama is losing support faster than an aging beauty queen. Pelosi wants to vote now on the tax cuts. She's probably scared if she waits any longer that more democrats will jump ship. Getting re--elected is more important to democrats than giving Obama what he wants. The American people are pissed at all of these establishment political hacks. There is a real void of leadership in the USA and the American people are pulling the strings now.

Looks like Obama is losing support faster than an aging beauty queen. Pelosi wants to vote now on the tax cuts. She's probably scared if she waits any longer that more democrats will jump ship. Getting re--elected is more important to democrats than giving Obama what he wants. The American people are pissed at all of these establishment political hacks. There is a real void of leadership in the USA and the American people are pulling the strings now.

I heard there is a "rumor" going around that democrats in the house wanting to extend the Bush tax cuts --to ALL--may be planning to replace her as leader of the house--if she doesn't go along with them.

We'll see.

No, it doesn't matter what you think as is evidenced by this: :lol::lol: :clap2::razz: Stop projecting yourself onto everyone else. :lol:

Who cares what you think?
No. Who cares what you think? You gibberish and ramblings are astoundingly for the lack of astuteness.
The FACT remains that Sarah Palin is out their campaigning for candidates--of which many have won--while DEMOCRATS seeking re-election are running from Obama.
You display no FACTS™
You state opinions as if they were FACTS™

Get over yourself.
Get over it. They're not really worried about "refudiate"--:lol::lol:
If you're not worried about someone who inarticulately says and writes words, then plays it off like she was making up new words, then you are a symptom of a greater problem this country faces, and there's no doubt you are one of the ignorant masses that supports Sarah Palin®
I think this country has finally learned that someone who can give wonderful--perfectly pronounced speeches, read from a teleprompter--with staged lighting--and greek columns--doesn't necessary mean they make a good LEADER.
So in one fell swoop you just condemned.... every politician today/ thread:dig:

She didnt really jump on the O'Donnell bandwagon until Christine was winning. Not really much of an endorsement there.

Let's not drop to our knees and give each other blowjobs just yet. The way I read it is that Obama's approval rating is so low that even Sarah Palin's endorsements get more mileage than his.

I'd wait till the general. She certainly has a lot of influence among GOP voters, but past that, we won't know until the general election.

Sarah Palin has a track record of screwing up elections in the general. Notice how 2008 went and how that New York special election turned out.

Well all in all for a nothing, nobody whos an idiot and not worth the powder to blow her to hell. (Ask her detractors on this board for further "Kudos") Ol SP ain't doing to bad in the endorsment or fund raising category.

I guess it really pays to be a nobody and dumb to boot. LOL

Forum List

Back