Palin’s E-Mail Account Hacked, Published on Web Site

I hate Palin but I would be pissed, people shouldnt be stealing your e-mails.

DITTO & family pictures. Now imagine this one. Her son was just sent over to Iraq. Al Queda or a ticked off insurgent would have been able to get her sons picture off of the internet & they could easily personally target him.

That's how bad this is. Don''t kid yourself--it was someone who was determined to bring her down, or dig up dirt. But to post family pictures on the internet is beyond STUPIDITY!

We have way too many nut-cases out there looking for opportunities!

Last edited:
DITTO & family pictures. Now imagine this one. Her son was just sent over to Iraq. Al Queda or a ticked off insurgent would have been able to get her sons picture off of the internet & they could easily personally target him.

That's how bad this is. Don''t kid yourself--it was someone who was determined to bring her down, or dig up dirt. But to post family pictures on the internet is beyond STUPIDITY!

We have way too many nut-cases out there looking for opportunities!

I think there are alot of people who want to make a quick buck by selling some Palin e-mails to the press. I hope your not saying Obama had anything to do with it, he would be throwing everything away he has worked for and he knows this investigation is not an issue because even if she did something wrong we will never know or it will be way after the election is over.

I think there are alot of people who want to make a quick buck by selling some Palin e-mails to the press. I hope your not saying Obama had anything to do with it, he would be throwing everything away he has worked for and he knows this investigation is not an issue because even if she did something wrong we will never know or it will be way after the election is over.

The point I am trying to make it's dangerous! Family pictures on the internet--we don't know if they're of nieces, nefews, uncles, aunts whatever. Could you imagine if one of Sarah Palin's relatives or friends were kidnapped by some nutcase, simply because he saw a picture posted ILLEGALLY on the internet?

The point I am trying to make it's dangerous! Family pictures on the internet--we don't know if they're of nieces, nefews, uncles, aunts whatever. Could you imagine if one of Sarah Palin's relatives or friends were kidnapped by some nutcase, simply because he saw a picture posted ILLEGALLY on the internet?

I agree, there are some sick people out there. She should have got rid of the account weeks ago, you had to know something like this was going to happen when she is withholding 1100 e-mails and people want to see them.

[/B]

Proves you don't watch it. Just spouting what's been told to you at KOS. They do nothing of the kind at Fox. You see what you have described at MSNBC leveled at the Republicans. Hell, they had to bench Matthews and Olberman for being bitchy toward each other.

Yes, I do watch Olberman, I admit I have to keep my barf bag at the ready but I watch him. And, Maddow too. It's amazes me how she keeps that lip curl thingy going. Again, all they do is spout the talking points as posted at KOS.

Now as for the bold, Okay, I've been here what? 2 days? Haven't seen a kind word leveled toward Republicans by Democrats here. It's all a big hate fest. I just joined in. Can you point me to a thread in which a Democrat compliments a Republican. Anything?

I tune in enough to know the truth...you pretending otherwise, is you denying the FACTS. there is plenty of evidence out in the real world to be found if you'd like me to gather it for you.

Congrats on watching Olberman and Maddow...I find them amusing if somewhat bias. At least they say their schtick with humor instead of bile. oh and did you see Maddow the other night baggin on the Dems for voting for drilling? at least they call out both parties on their idiocy. Just so happens the Repubs are bigger idiots these days I guess.

I agree, there are some sick people out there. She should have got rid of the account weeks ago, you had to know something like this was going to happen when she is withholding 1100 e-mails and people want to see them.

and then ya know what? everybody on the left would be bitching cause "oh noes, she threw away her emaail???? oh noes she's got something to hide, what is she hiding??? oh noessss actually they are doing that now complaining that she shut it down cause she had somthing to hide.

Last edited:
I tune in enough to know the truth...you pretending otherwise, is you denying the FACTS. there is plenty of evidence out in the real world to be found if you'd like me to gather it for you.

Congrats on watching Olberman and Maddow...I find them amusing if somewhat bias. At least they say their schtick with humor instead of bile. oh and did you see Maddow the other night baggin on the Dems for voting for drilling? at least they call out both parties on their idiocy. Just so happens the Repubs are bigger idiots these days I guess.

Then you are not watching the same Fox I watch, For every discussion there is a memeber from both parties and both parties get their say. they argue a little even shout but they all get their say. Olberman is disgusting to me he is the perfect picture of a vitriolic bitter bitter liberal. He's your hit man. Maddow a little lower keyed but still dripping in sarcasam.

Forum List

Back