Palin’s E-Mail Account Hacked, Published on Web Site

Does that mean you give up ! :eusa_pray:

:lol:
Pretty much. I'm trying to decide, as we speak, how my OCD will manifest itself next. Politics, feh. You dopes are making me cry with your support of someone who, for want of a better word, is a retarded bimbo.

:eek:

Pretty much. I'm trying to decide, as we speak, how my OCD will manifest itself next. Politics, feh. You dopes are making me cry with your support of someone who, for want of a better word, is a retarded bimbo.

:eek:

well be sure to tell me ----you put on a great show ! :D

I'll just state it plain and simple. I would trust her before I would trust anybody who calls themselves a low life Democrat.

ahhh another one ...who refuses to see....parties are just to divide people and both do the same thing regardless of what they say...but you continue to think its all the democrats fault....esp the last 8 years lol

me close minded? could be, but I'll tell ya what. I watch all the networks, not just fox news. Democrats won't watch fox news. Democrats won't read books that give an opposite opinion from their ideology. Hell son, you are not educated, you are indoctrinated.

. I just see you guys as hate filled indoctrinated talking points spewing morons worshipping at the alter of KOS.

I haven't met one of you guys yet that has an original thought, and that includes Obama, all he does is give you your talking points verbatim.

why would I, as a Democrat, watch a news organization that calls me an idiot willow? they don't even hide their disgust for Democrats. They don't even pretend to be non-partisan.

Do you watch MSNBCs Keith Olberman? if you do then more power to ya but I wouldn't if I were a Con....

I find it funny that you call dems hate filled yet you're the one here calling us vile names.... hmmmm who is full of hate again :confused:

why would I, as a Democrat, watch a news organization that calls me an idiot willow? they don't even hide their disgust for Democrats. They don't even pretend to be non-partisan. Do you watch MSNBCs Keith Olberman? if you do then more power to ya but I wouldn't if I were a Con....

I find it funny that you call dems hate filled yet you're the one here calling us vile names.... hmmmm who is full of hate again :confused:

Proves you don't watch it. Just spouting what's been told to you at KOS. They do nothing of the kind at Fox. You see what you have described at MSNBC leveled at the Republicans. Hell, they had to bench Matthews and Olberman for being bitchy toward each other.

Yes, I do watch Olberman, I admit I have to keep my barf bag at the ready but I watch him. And, Maddow too. It's amazes me how she keeps that lip curl thingy going. Again, all they do is spout the talking points as posted at KOS.

Now as for the bold, Okay, I've been here what? 2 days? Haven't seen a kind word leveled toward Republicans by Democrats here. It's all a big hate fest. I just joined in. Can you point me to a thread in which a Democrat compliments a Republican. Anything?

Just to add. have you been to DU today. They have set a guillotine up for Republicans..

Do you get it now??

This is just another example of what low life scum the left is. Nothing is too low for them to stoop to to attain their goals. Ill say it again. Vile, evil scum.

If Palin is so stupid as to use an unsecure email account for government business, why on earth would you trust her to be a heartbeat away from the presidency?

IT WAS HER PRIVATE-PERSONAL E-MAIL ACCOUNT--set up on Yahoo.. Nothing to do with government business! They even took private family pictures off of this account & posted it on the web. This is a felony & I hope they roast the person who did this, plus the web-site that posted it.

I thought you liberals were all for individual privacy rights. I guess that's only when you're complaining about the Patriot Act, right?

BTW--If it were a government e-mail address, it would be much worse than a FELONY. I would imagine that would be considered a National SECURITY threat!--the person would be locked up & the key would be thrown away.

Last edited:
IT WAS HER PRIVATE E-MAIL ACCOUNT--set up on Yahoo.. Nothing to do with government business! They even took private family pictures off of this account & posted it on the web. This is a felony & I hope they roast the person who did this, plus the web-site that posted this.

I thought you liberals were all for individual privacy rights. I guess that's only when you're complaining about the Patriot Act, right?

BTW--If it were a government e-mail address, it would be much worse than a FELONY. I would imagine that would be considered a National SECURITY threat!--the person would be locked up & the key would be thrown away.

I hate Palin but I would be pissed, people shouldnt be stealing your e-mails.

Forum List

Back