Palin's clothes cost more than Joe the Plumber's house

Jeesh, Boston.com, aren't they a bunch of koolaide drinking liberals?

That conservatives claim that the media are biased is simply a cop-out. The media shows bias in an editorial where the author the article expresses an opinion. But, how does the media show bias when reporting facts such as $150k spent by RNC on Gov. Palin's clothes? When a Gov. Palin poorly answered the question about what she read to get her information on current events and issues, the conservatives called it a gotcha question. When she couldn't really answer the question about what Sen. McCain was going to do about "shore up" the economy conservatives cry unfair. I hardly think either question should be that difficult and why would she feel the need to lie or make up an answer? Shouldn't she know exactly what her running mate is going to do to boost the economy? From a liberal point of view the media is more conservative than liberal, and the liberals don't cry foul because the GOP and the McCain/Palin campaign really is as bad as the media shows - the news isn't making up this stuff! If that were so, where are all the libel/slander suits? Why doesn't McCain/Palin deny the inaccurate reporting? Please explain how there is a media bias! Even Fox News reports the same information as CNN, New York Times, Washington Post, etc. etc. who, by the way, employ conservative journalists and writers as well as liberal. Republicans seem to be in denial about how ignorant Gov. Palin is about her role and about the world in general, and although Sen. McCain may have been at one time a maverick, he still touts the same neo-con policies that have failed over and over again. Show me successful conservative policies!

Today on the news, Palin was saying that she's just like any other hockey mom.

Oh yeah.....she also said that her favorite place to shop in her hometown is a second hand store called "Out of the Closet".

Now....when she says crap like that, after blowing more cash in a day than most average Americans see in a YEAR on clothes, I can only come to one conclusion.......

She's a lying hypocrite.

Oh yeah....as far as Joe the Plumber? Well.....for starters, his name is Sam, and McStupid couldn't even pronounce his name correctly during the debate. By the end of the debate, McInsane (thinking he had a good "in" to the working class) appeared to almost be blowing him. Additionally, McPrick has started a "Joe the Plumber" tour. Only trouble is, Joe (real name Sam) the Plumber (who doesn't even have a plumbing liscence) is not going along with him. So what does he do? Starts listing people like Sam the Cop, Steve the builder, etc.

Nope.....this, along with the clothes fiasco shows me that the Repugnicans are nothing more than lying hypocrites who will do anything to pander to the people for votes.

Forum List

Back