Palin's clothes cost more than Joe the Plumber's house

Not withstanding that you have NO IDEA how much Joe the Plumber's house cost....

This whole thread just goes to show you: Republican women are hotter and the libs are jealous.

Republican women are hotter? I don't think so.....

scarlett_johansson_10.jpg

i guess you are pointing a finger at me because there are no other women on this thread....and that's just BS dillo....i have not attacked palin on this board...i have acknowledged that i do not think she is qualified to be president on the first day, if something happened to mccain, i don't like her politics, but i have NEVER attacked her....

me thinks ye protest too much.....must be your claws coming out because you personally adore her!!! calm down, it'll all be okay.... ;)

uh--no---there are a lot of women on the board right now---look around.

uh--no---there are a lot of women on the board right now---look around.

not on this thread...where you chose to make the comment instead of the threads where the women might actually be bashing her....?

but, it's ok....i can understand your angst....it has to be tough being a palin adorer and see all the insults being thrown at her....

you know, when this race is over and she has to go home, you still will be able to follow her....thanks to the internet! :eusa_whistle:

care

not on this thread...where you chose to make the comment instead of the threads where the women might actually be bashing her....?

but, it's ok....i can understand your angst....it has to be tough being a palin adorer and see all the insults being thrown at her....

you know, when this race is over and she has to go home, you still will be able to follow her....thanks to the internet! :eusa_whistle:

care

naaa--I expected democratic women to jump all over her the second I saw her. oh yes--I intend to stalk her forever via the internet :rolleyes:

Republican women are hotter? I don't think so.....

scarlett_johansson_10.jpg

I have no idea who that is. I don't follow celebrities.

I was speaking of politicians of course.

No body is hotter than celebrities. Their job is to be beautiful. Most of them ARE vacuous, tree-hugging windbags who vote Democrat. I'll grant you that.

No body is hotter than celebrities. Their job is to be beautiful. Most of them ARE vacuous, tree-hugging windbags who vote Democrat. I'll grant you that.

Scarlett Johansson.....

Tree hugging windbags?

As opposed to moose shooting windbags?

No women on this thread?

What am I -- chopped liver?

BTW, I didn't catch this the first time around, Care4all, but your analysis of the cost of Joe the Plumber's house was based on the Florida housing market.

He's from Ohio.

And yet the highest paid staffer on the McCain campaign is Sarah's stylist.

That's some sad shit there, man.

As opposed to moose shooting windbags?

Yes.

My only knowledge of Scarlett Johanssen is that she sent some fawning email to Obama. It cracked me up that this was reported as if: a) it were interesting and b) it mattered.

And yet the highest paid staffer on the McCain campaign is Sarah's stylist.

That's some sad shit there, man.

Why? It's the free market at work. Really good stylists are worth their weight in gold. Campaign strategists are a dime a dozen. If Sarah's stylist can command a high salary, more power to her (or him -- ya never know!).

So because her clothes cost 150,000 dollars the average American should be outraged. Nah I think not. Considering if anyone gave the average American 150,00 dollars worth of clothes they wouldn't turn them down. Anyway we are talking about politicians not average Americans. People with influence money and power way above the means of average American. We are choosing who represents us the best not who resembles us the most.

So because her clothes cost 150,000 dollars the average American should be outraged. Nah I think not. Considering if anyone gave the average American 150,00 dollars worth of clothes they wouldn't turn them down. Anyway we are talking about politicians not average Americans. People with influence money and power way above the means of average American. We are choosing who represents us the best not who resembles us the most.
half of the money came from OUR TAX DOLLARS, since mccain took the public financing deal...that should matter a wee bit, besides the fact that it might have been illegal according to campaign finance law....especially for her children. Though i do not think ANY of this is necessarily Palin's fault because she could not possibly know all the rules on this, but the RNC should have known.

Might be illegal? We pay taxes and let the government disperse them. Vote for someone who will change the law if you don't like it.

Might be illegal? We pay taxes and let the government disperse them. Vote for someone who will change the law if you don't like it.

you haven't read the articles on it's possible illegality? they have been posted mr president....

and this is NOT congress spending the money, where i supposedly have representation, this is campain funds of which the tax payer contributed half because he took the public financing money...there are campaign/election regs that have to be followed....her kids clothes ARE NOT covered, and perhaps even her clothes broke the laws and regs too is what i have read...fyi.

They should be outraged that the McCain campaign is pandering to the "real America" by making them think they are just like Joe the Plumber, which they are NOT. I dont see Obama spouting Joe the Plumber ever 30 seconds. Its easy for Palin, stop fooling people that you are a hocky mom with real middle class issues when you are not. She is worth over a million and wears designer clothes. Stop using that angle because its obviously not working. Thats the difference.

Last edited:
The problem lies with the people who think that people who are not in their current situation can not understand them. If this is indeed the case then no one is qualified to be President.

Forum List

Back