Palin's clothes cost more than Joe the Plumber's house

I'm just saying....

I dont get why they sell Palin as the working class hocky mom, then they fill the airwaves with every other sentence of joe the plumber talk and how they are here for the joe the plumbers of America, yet Palin's clothes cost more than this guys house, his entire lifes work is to some day pay off his house and she is walking around with clothes worth more than his house. And they wonder why they are losing in Pennsylvania, virgina, florida, ohio and all the other former Bush states. This is a really unorganized campaign. Rove needs to retire.

Last edited:
And Obama has his own channel on Dish Network. Which one do you think cost more?

Its paid advertising outlining his economic plan that will end on the 4th. Not his own channel, it was an empty channel which makes it even cheaper and after the 4th it will go back to being empty. Its a little different than buying designer clothes worth more than your spokesman's house. Pandering

Last edited:
Hey, the campain made her get those clothes. I guess they did not like her wal-mart clothes. The clothes she got from the campain will go to charity after the election is over. Palin is the first non millionaire to be on the ticket. With all her kids the money they have is barely enough to cover all that needs to be covered when you have children, school and colleges, health care, dentist, girls scouts and boy scouts, clubs at school, musical instruments, clothes and etc. She is a middle class momma.

Hey, the campain made her get those clothes. I guess they did not like her wal-mart clothes. The clothes she got from the campain will go to charity after the election is over. Palin is the first non millionaire to be on the ticket. With all her kids the money they have is barely enough to cover all that needs to be covered when you have children, school and colleges, health care, dentist, girls scouts and boy scouts, clubs at school, musical instruments, clothes and etc. She is a middle class momma.

Yes she is a millionaire. Where do you get your information? She was a millionair before she become governor. On top of her half million dollar house, her float plane in the lake, her 50 thousand a year from commercial fishing company, her 10 thousand dollars in land ownership.....were not even talking about the 100 thousand dollars salary that Todd palin earns every year. She and her husband are worth about 1.2 million and climbing.

yeah, but she's hot!!!!
Sarah-Palin-Vogue.jpg

i'm going to refer to her as 'The First Hottie' when she gets in....

And Obama has his own channel on Dish Network. Which one do you think cost more?

There's a difference between private money donated to the Obama campaign for him to run his campaign and public tax payer money going to McCain. I don't understand why we need public money to finance campaigns. Get donors... get a billion dollars donated from some buddhist monestary in China... oops.

Middle class mommas are not worth over a million dollars.

Not withstanding that you have NO IDEA how much Joe the Plumber's house cost....

This whole thread just goes to show you: Republican women are hotter and the libs are jealous.

Not withstanding that you have NO IDEA how much Joe the Plumber's house cost....

This whole thread just goes to show you: Republican women are hotter and the libs are jealous.

sure you do....you can make a very valid estimate...

you know house prices in florida, you know what he makes in salary/income...t a home is pretty solidly lower than the $150k if he even owns a home....my parents own a 4000 sq ft mansion, with all the bells and whistles including an intercom system, travertine floors, granite countertops etc....in the ocala area of which they bought in 1997 for $137k....

in 2003 my nephew bought a 1300 sq ft home in Tampa...3 bedrms/2.5 baths for $129k....on a smaller lot.

i seriously doubt he owns a mansion like my parents....like i said, if he really even owns a home.

and yes, you are right that we do not know for certain....but it is a good, logical assumption, imo.....

not that it matters.....

other than the fact it might have been illegal for the campaign to buy all those clothes for her, especially unethical because the mccain campaign is actually USING the public's tax moneies for his campaign....so, my tax dollars are going to pay for dressing her family, and i do not even support these candidates....

you wouldn't like it either, if it were the other way around, is my best guess...

care

No, I wouldn't care. See, I donated the money for the Republican Party to use as it sees fit. They have my vote already, so I already trust their judgement. Plane tickets and clothes are not going to change that. Y'all are making a mountain out of a molehill.

I don't know about hotter but I think it's remarkable to watch the manner in which women attack one of their own. All this bitching about sexist treatment and who are the worst offenders when it comes to petty sexist attacks on Palin ? Women. It's like they're fighting over who gets to be the next president of the PTA.

I don't know about hotter but I think it's remarkable to watch the manner in which women attack one of their own. All this bitching about sexist treatment and who are the worst offenders when it comes to petty sexist attacks on Palin ? Women. It's like they're fighting over who gets to be the next president of the PTA.

That's because Palin goes against everything that feminist libs stand for -- and she does it all in high heels. She proves them wrong by her very existance. Go, Sarah, go!!!!!! :clap2:

i guess you are pointing a finger at me because there are no other women on this thread....and that's just BS dillo....i have not attacked palin on this board...i have acknowledged that i do not think she is qualified to be president on the first day, if something happened to mccain, i don't like her politics, but i have NEVER attacked her....

me thinks ye protest too much.....must be your claws coming out because you personally adore her!!! calm down, it'll all be okay.... ;)

Forum List

Back