Palin's campaign against the "R-word" hits snag with Limbaugh

Absolutely, since he knows his mindless drones will make excuses for him.

First of all, he used the term "retard summit" the day BEFORE CELEBUTARD Palin was challenged to apply the same standard to her MessiahRushie as Emanuel, so it was not in any way related to CELEBUTARD Palin.
Second, "retard summit" was Emanuel's meeting with "special needs" people, so Stuttering LimpTard was mocking people like CELEBUTARD Palin's son.
And third, LimpTard was equating people he disagreed with to retards on behalf of CELEBUTARD Palin's election campaign a full year BEFORE Emanuel. Of course, pathological liar LimpTard claims he never did until AFTER Emanuel.

August 1, 2008
RUSH: This ad's working. This ad's working. They're not going to throw him under the bus. He's exactly right. She looks at the term celebrity as a pejorative. See, they are so offended. That's why they're out there saying, "This is going to diminish McCain. This is going to make him look small in so many people's eyes." Wrong. It's correctly identifying Obama -- and his audience! His audience is a bunch of celebutards, and he's a celebutard, and they know it. If they are so concerned about how this is diminishing McCain, then they should ask McCain to keep doing these kind of commercials. If these commercials hurt McCain, why, they ought to be out there saying, "Great ads, Senator! You need to expand on this theme that Obama is nothing but a celebutard."

November 4, 2008
RUSH: Well, it depends on the celebutard in order to answer this question. For example, Oprah. You look at Oprah. She's a billionaire, right?

February 3, 2010
RUSH: Now, Emanuel is taking his contrition one step farther -- hosting a delegation of advocates, including two people with mental disabilities, at the White House." They're going to have
a "Retard" Summit
just like they had the Beer Summit.
It's so cute how you pretend to know what you're talking about without even trying to listen to that which you criticize. It would be like me sitting here and quoting Keith Olbermann or Rachel Maddow and making definitive assertions about them, claiming to know them better then they know themselves.

But, i guess since you're (presumably) a liberal, you do think that i should have someone else think for me.

Still waiting on the Palin Facebook outrage against Rush....what is the hold up?

Read your own posts once in a while

"she had her spokesperson offer a generic criticism of "demeaning name calling," never mentioning Limbaugh by name -- and even had her spokesperson phone Rush to assure him she hadn't used his name"

First of all, he used the term "retard summit" the day BEFORE CELEBUTARD Palin was challenged to apply the same standard to her MessiahRushie as Emanuel, so it was not in any way related to CELEBUTARD Palin.
Second, "retard summit" was Emanuel's meeting with "special needs" people, so Stuttering LimpTard was mocking people like CELEBUTARD Palin's son.
And third, LimpTard was equating people he disagreed with to retards on behalf of CELEBUTARD Palin's election campaign a full year BEFORE Emanuel. Of course, pathological liar LimpTard claims he never did until AFTER Emanuel.

August 1, 2008
RUSH: This ad's working. This ad's working. They're not going to throw him under the bus. He's exactly right. She looks at the term celebrity as a pejorative. See, they are so offended. That's why they're out there saying, "This is going to diminish McCain. This is going to make him look small in so many people's eyes." Wrong. It's correctly identifying Obama -- and his audience! His audience is a bunch of celebutards, and he's a celebutard, and they know it. If they are so concerned about how this is diminishing McCain, then they should ask McCain to keep doing these kind of commercials. If these commercials hurt McCain, why, they ought to be out there saying, "Great ads, Senator! You need to expand on this theme that Obama is nothing but a celebutard."

November 4, 2008
RUSH: Well, it depends on the celebutard in order to answer this question. For example, Oprah. You look at Oprah. She's a billionaire, right?

February 3, 2010
RUSH: Now, Emanuel is taking his contrition one step farther -- hosting a delegation of advocates, including two people with mental disabilities, at the White House." They're going to have
a "Retard" Summit
It's so cute how you pretend to know what you're talking about without even trying to listen to that which you criticize. It would be like me sitting here and quoting Keith Olbermann or Rachel Maddow and making definitive assertions about them, claiming to know them better then they know themselves.

But, i guess since you're (presumably) a liberal, you do think that i should have someone else think for me.
And we know that ONLY LimpTard can claim to know people better than they know themselves. :cuckoo:

October 29, 2007
RUSH: I know these liberals better than they know themselves. I know what they're going to say before they say it. It's the old line, I know them like every square inch of my glorious naked body.

August 1, 2008

November 4, 2008

February 3, 2010
a "Retard" Summit

And we know that ONLY LimpTard can claim to know people better than they know themselves. :cuckoo:

October 29, 2007
RUSH: I know these liberals better than they know themselves. I know what they're going to say before they say it. It's the old line, I know them like every square inch of my glorious naked body.
Is it possible for you to post something without quoting Rush or saying some sort of word that has "tard" in it?

October 29, 2007
Is it possible for you to post something without quoting Rush or saying some sort of word that has "tard" in it?
I'm just SATIRIZING your MessiahRushie's words so you have no possible complaint, but I can understand your not liking to have to eat LimpTard's distasteful words. :rofl:

Limbaugh has all his show transcribed, and you can, if you pay a fee, get the transcripts for the comments in question.

I read his transcripts. It is obvious that Palin did not listen or did not.

Limbaugh exclusively commented on Emmanuel's use of the term, and what Emmanuel did after he was called on it. He made no comments of his own that could be derogatory, just quoted Emmanuel. On that basis, all the posters here who commeted are equally guilty.

Nice BS but according to what I have heard and read limbaugh inserted his own opinion and did not specifically quote what emmanuel said.

When rush said "Our political correct society is acting like some giant insult’s taken place by calling a bunch of people who are retards, retards," he inserted his OWN opinion and called them retards.

He used the word not to quote emmanual but to attack the same people emmanuel was referring to.

October 29, 2007
I'm just SATIRIZING your MessiahRushie's words so you have no possible complaint, but I can understand your not liking to have to eat LimpTard's distasteful words. :rofl:
Well, that gives me my answer, as if you weren't worth paying attention to already.

Well, that gives me my answer, as if you weren't worth paying attention to already.
Using "TARD" as a suffix has already been approved as "satire" by self anointed spokesTard for the "special needs" family, CELEBUTARD Palin.
I'm simply satirizing the satirist, .... That's called WIT. :lol:

August 1, 2008

November 4, 2008

So now the pathological liar Stuttering LimpTard said not only has he NEVER compared the people he hates to retards, he would never even THINK of doing it. Poor little misunderstood MessiahRushie has been mischaracterized by the evil media. He was merely satirizing Emanuel a full year BEFORE Emanuel said it.

February 4, 2010
RUSH: I'm just going to read the definition of 'tard' to you in the Urban Dictionary.: "Adjective used to describe ones so retarded they do not deserve the r-e."

February 8, 2010
RUSH: The satire is easy. It's simply telling everybody who you really are and what you're really all about," and the left to this day still has no sense of humor. This business of Rahm Emanuel using "F-ing retarded" to describe his own radical leftist Democrats for getting in the way on health care and so forth... I never used the word. I never once used the word! It never crosses my mind to use the word.

RUSH: So here is Rahm Emanuel stepping in it big time, and I thought I would just make fun of it. And you wouldn't believe the left out there thinks -- independently of Emanuel -- that I started using the word and that Sarah Palin should demand that I get fired, just like she did of Emanuel

August 1, 2008

November 4, 2008

Last edited:
You mean the pit pull in lip stick has no balls, amazing

There you go again. Palin basically defends one of your's from Immanuel's comments that liberals are "retarded"--then basically says the name calling has got to stop--& you've got something nasty to say about it---:lol::lol::lol:

Congrats for being a total moron.

Another GOP politico bows down before their God. This song goes out to them:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iDMl_riSfw&feature=related]YouTube - Nine Inch Nails - Head Like A Hole (BYIT)[/ame]

"Bow down before the one you serve........."

And I thought Sarah was so much different?

BTW, ever noticed how every time Limbaugh says something fucking retarded we are told it's "satire" and that we "need to get a sense of humor"?

Doesn't excuse Gollum Emanuel's vile remarks. It's nice deflection but it doesn't excuse Gollum. He gotta go. Come on Mr. President,do the right thing.

For delclaring a bunch of liberals retards? I don't think so. There are a lot of reasons to kick E to the curb.....this isn't one of them.

Not sure which is worse Palin crying about being politically correct or being a hypocrite about it.

Forum List

Back