Palin's Attorney Delivers Legal Letter

The Illusion

Energist
Jul 22, 2009
Hades
An attorney for Sarah Palin has delivered a letter threatening legal action against an anti-Palin blogger who was the source of a divorce rumor that the attorney for the former Alaska governor called "categorically false."

Publication of the letter at a Web site that repeated the rumor has uncovered circumstantial evidence that the anti-Palin blogger "Gryphen" is a kindergarten teacher at an Anchorage elementary school.

Saturday, the rumor that Todd and Sarah Palin were divorcing created an online uproar. CNN stringer/anti-Palin blogger Dennis Zaki published a thinly-sourced "news" item asserting that "multiple sources" had confirmed the rumor first published by "Gryphen" at his Immoral Majority blog.

The American Spectator : AmSpecBlog : CNN Bozo Accidentally Outs His Source; Palins Threaten LegalActionOn Divorce Smear

My question is why is she so caught up in blogs? You'd think she'd have more important things to do with her time other than concentrate on some guys blog. The media didnt help at all either...but if it wasnt true, why would she let it bother her so much?

Jamie

Because if she does not respond dumb ass liberals will keep claiming it is true. Or claim , like has already been done here, that know that it is out they will put it off a little while then divorce.

An attorney for Sarah Palin has delivered a letter threatening legal action against an anti-Palin blogger who was the source of a divorce rumor that the attorney for the former Alaska governor called "categorically false."

Publication of the letter at a Web site that repeated the rumor has uncovered circumstantial evidence that the anti-Palin blogger "Gryphen" is a kindergarten teacher at an Anchorage elementary school.

Saturday, the rumor that Todd and Sarah Palin were divorcing created an online uproar. CNN stringer/anti-Palin blogger Dennis Zaki published a thinly-sourced "news" item asserting that "multiple sources" had confirmed the rumor first published by "Gryphen" at his Immoral Majority blog.

The American Spectator : AmSpecBlog : CNN Bozo Accidentally Outs His Source; Palins Threaten LegalActionOn Divorce Smear

My question is why is she so caught up in blogs? You'd think she'd have more important things to do with her time other than concentrate on some guys blog. The media didnt help at all either...but if it wasnt true, why would she let it bother her so much?

Jamie

So does this mean Echo will soon be donning an Ann Coulter avatar? :lol:

This hasn't been confirmed, and the Palins say its not true.

If it's not true, then I'll have an avatar of Anne Coulter for a week, saying, " I heart Anne"

:eusa_pray: :lol:

She more than likely started the rumor herself. She's addicted to attention and pity.

What a chump.

Jamie

she should stomp the assholes neck with her stiletto heels

My question is why is she so caught up in blogs? You'd think she'd have more important things to do with her time other than concentrate on some guys blog.

Good question. Why do you spend so much time here? Got nothing better to do with your time? Maybe she likes surfing the net like you like to post here. What's your point?

Jamie

So does this mean Echo will soon be donning an Ann Coulter avatar? :lol:

This hasn't been confirmed, and the Palins say its not true.

If it's not true, then I'll have an avatar of Anne Coulter for a week, saying, " I heart Anne"

:eusa_pray: :lol:

I have it all ready if this turns out to be true. I'm good on my word! :lol:

Quote: Originally Posted by Ravi
She more than likely started the rumor herself. She's addicted to attention and pity.

What a chump.
If she did, thats a piss poor way of getting attention and pity. No wonder she resigned.

Jamie

LOL one idiot spews it, another believes it.

Quote: Originally Posted by Ravi

What a chump.
If she did, thats a piss poor way of getting attention and pity. No wonder she resigned.

Jamie

LOL one idiot spews it, another believes it.

that proves evolution, libs are indeed the progeny of chimps and monks

monkey see monkey do

Forum List

Back