Palin's Amish Teleprompter

RadiomanATL

Jun 13, 2009
Not here
Palin's Tea Party Crib Notes

2010-02-07-palinhandsmaller1.jpg

2010-02-07-palinhandclose.jpg

2010-02-07-palincrib.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtcVMTZkTZQ]YouTube - Sarah Palin READS CHEAT NOTES on her HAND[/ame]

Where is Crude Frank with his picture of the zombies? It's not a Sarah Palin thread without them!

On her HAND???????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You really can't make this stuff up

WTF? I haven't walked around with anything written on my hand since I used to give out somebody else's phone number at the biker bar.

What does it say, beside first word being 'energy'?

Edit: Ah, nvm "Energy", "Tax" and "Lift American Spirits". Yup, that some strong points right there.

Last edited:
Let's place bets on who makes the first post mentioning Obama on this thread.

No matter what Sarah does she'll get a pass from her lovers on this, am I right or am I right?

Don't forget, if you mention anything she does wrong, you have PDS.....according to her worshippers...................

This is too flippin funny! Nice big podium there and she uses her hand! Classic.

Oh, and Ed got to use Celebutard for the 500th time. Congrats Ed! :happy-1:
Hey, it's not My word, it's stuttering LimpTard's word. I'm just satirizing your MessiahRushie the exact same way he does. :lol:
CON$ervaTards can dish it out but whine like little crybabies when the Golden Rule bites them in their hypocritical asses. :cuckoo:

At least she didn't copy off the kid next to her

Let's place bets on who makes the first post mentioning Obama on this thread.

No matter what Sarah does she'll get a pass from her lovers on this, am I right or am I right?

Don't forget, if you mention anything she does wrong, you have PDS.....according to her worshippers...................
OOPS! Looks like you won that one. ;)

New Topics

Forum List

Back