Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Watched it and thought it sucked

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Couldn't watch it, hate her and her tribe

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Wouldn't watch it, just not interested in Paln at all

Votes: 12 40.0%

• Total voters
I watched the show and enjoyed it - especially the segment with the bears. I am planning a photographic trip to Alaska to photograph bears. Hope to do it next June or July. I like Sarah Palin and I'm interested in Alaska. Wife and I have been discussing renting one of those big RV's and driving up there. Will have to see what next year brings. I thought the show was ok - it was about what I was expecting it to be. Would love to catch some of those fish!

Ditto.

I tuned in as the bears were fighting. Man. Todd should have pulled the anchor and got the heck out of there a lot sooner. The bear was looking at that boat like it was lunch.

I like Palin and Alaska rocks. That State is so beautiful its hard to comprehend.

I spend 20 plus years in Norther NH so I think I could handle the weather but At my age I think I'll stick with FL. LOL

Just curious if anyone else is locked-in to watching Palin's Alaska series. Not sure if this would help or hurt her chances to run for 2012.

My husband watched it. He said it was wonderful. He said, "Those people are RICH" I said. "Yes they are the stupid liberals have made her RICH by demonizing her" He laughed. I went back to watching the series on CONSERVATISM on Fox. Brit HUme. Good show.

I've been to Alaska 5 times....a wonderful place where reality looks just like the postcards from there. Didn't watch it, but I pretty much know about it.

I had the great pleasure of living there for eight years. It's the most beautiful place.

Obama-throwing-like-a-girl.jpg

I bet she doesn't throw like a girl... :lol:

I would also bet that the MORE Liberals than Conservatives will watch her Show... :thup:

And Obsessive bunch, they are.

:)

peace...

Just curious if anyone else is locked-in to watching Palin's Alaska series. Not sure if this would help or hurt her chances to run for 2012.

My husband watched it. He said it was wonderful. He said, "Those people are RICH" I said. "Yes they are the stupid liberals have made her RICH by demonizing her" He laughed. I went back to watching the series on CONSERVATISM on Fox. Brit HUme. Good show.

I watched part of Concsrvatism also.

I especially loved the speech RR gave. Man those are my sentiments to a tee.

Wish we had another RR right now.

Last edited:

Is that the only reason you all love her so much? Because Libs hate her? Pretty stupid reason to appreciate a pol. The Clintons and the Obamas must be super rich going by your logic, you all have been demonizing them 24/7.

Palin probably has some money from the book that all of your idiot talking point heros have been buying up in bulk and distributing them in churches for $5.00 each. :lol:

You forgot to add that after he laughed he turned the key on the lock that keeps you in the attic.

:thup:

You forgot to add that after he laughed he turned the key on the lock that keeps you in the attic.

:thup:

^Stupid Liberal Reacting... :lol:

peace...

I enjoyed it. Sarah Palin is a pleasant woman and obviously a good person. Watched about 3/4s of it.
She is good at entertainment and needs to stick to that only.
We have enough clowns in Washington already.

I liked it. My only previous knowledge of Alaska is from movies/ documentaries or occasional reading in Nat. Geo. or other books and mags. So the scenery alone was worth it for me and look forward to seeing more of the state's wilderness and beauty in upcoming episodes.

That some will bash it simply because Palin's featured has been expected since the day it was announced.

I enjoyed it. Sarah Palin is a pleasant woman and obviously a good person. Watched about 3/4s of it.
She is good at entertainment and needs to stick to that only.
We have enough clowns in Washington already.

Her Voice and Hicky Routine are Tiring for me...

Like (43) before her...

If you listen to (43) when he was Running for Governor of Texas back in 1992, he didn't sound like he does now...

The same for Sarah.

peace...

You know, some things are just so stupid they have no answers. I like Palin. I have not yet read her book and I don't follow her on twitter or Facebook, but the book is on my "want to read" list.

I watched the show and really did not view it as a "reality show." I was just amazed by the beauty and majesty of Alaska, I place I know I will never be able to visit. That's where most of my attention was focused. That's where I thought most of the film was focused.

What little there was of the Palins' personal life was not the seedy, disgusting displays of "reality" contained in say, Big Brother or Survivor.

What was displayed was a picture of a strong, respectful, loving family - something that seems to be mocked by today's society.

Forum List

Back