• Watched it and thought it sucked

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Couldn't watch it, hate her and her tribe

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Wouldn't watch it, just not interested in Paln at all

Votes: 12 40.0%

• Total voters
Reality TV... Manhunter.
How can you hide from the guy on the horse with a camera crew following you around?

LOL

A decent "reality" show is called the restorers I think it is. Restoring old stuff and more about the work done than fussing and artificial deadlines.

I watched the show and enjoyed it - especially the segment with the bears. I am planning a photographic trip to Alaska to photograph bears. Hope to do it next June or July. I like Sarah Palin and I'm interested in Alaska. Wife and I have been discussing renting one of those big RV's and driving up there. Will have to see what next year brings. I thought the show was ok - it was about what I was expecting it to be. Would love to catch some of those fish!

I watch mostly scifi, movies, history channel and the like and PBS. Local news sometimes, never the national network news commentary stuff.
Network News has virtually all become enquirerized.

I watched the show and enjoyed it - especially the segment with the bears. I am planning a photographic trip to Alaska to photograph bears. Hope to do it next June or July. I like Sarah Palin and I'm interested in Alaska. Wife and I have been discussing renting one of those big RV's and driving up there. Will have to see what next year brings. I thought the show was ok - it was about what I was expecting it to be. Would love to catch some of those fish!
Yea my 1st cousin took his daughter up there last year and they caught some huge steelheads. Here in Louisiana the nearest place I go to the mountains to catch trout is the Ozarks in north Arkansas. Love Wyoming trout fishing.

Everything that i have ever seen here partake in is a show. The one thing i do know for sure her daughter is not in anyway better than the people who have been kicked off the show due to people voting for her because her name is Palen on dancing with the stars.

Even though I am a Republican-Conservative, I really just do not care for someone who goes from trying to run for vice-presidency, to a reality show.

I neither love, nor hate, Sarah. I did find it an interesting and unique perspective of life in Alaska.

Nope, didn't watch it. My beloved Lakers were on.......I'll catch the rerun later this week.

I did an 18 month tour in Alaska at Ft. Wainwright. Beautiful state to be sure.

One thing is for sure, these Palin haters are fuckin' comical....Moronic, stupid, childish and immature, but comical just the same.

Reality TV... Manhunter.
How can you hide from the guy on the horse with a camera crew following you around?

LOL

A decent "reality" show is called the restorers I think it is. Restoring old stuff and more about the work done than fussing and artificial deadlines.
Pawn Stars is cool also....It's interesting watching some of the stuff people bring in....The all time best reality show was Biker build-off....Man, the talent of the builders was amazing.

Maybe a bear will eat her or a Moose make salad out of her. :) I realize she kills most of her game from a helicopter, but only a fool gets that close to a mama and her cubs, only a fool..............

All Palin needed was for a fish on her line to chum the bear with. What is that they say down South about trolling for alligators with your kids?? LMAO!

Last edited:
Most beautiful state by leaps and bounds. Been there 3 times, have to go back once more.
I dunno about that many states have vast amounts of beauty.
Beauty is also different things to different people.
The desert has a very nice quiet beauty.
The mountains are magnicificant.
The blue ridge mountans are wonderful.
The rocky coasts of Maine.
The forests of the NW.
etc....

Texas and Kansas though....

You haven't been to AK then.

In a class by itself. Nothing comparable in the lower 48, tho Hawaii may have a challenge.

The scope of AK is off the scale. It can't be realized via TV.

what's in Alaska that Maine doesn't have as well? :D

The forests of the NW.
etc....

In a class by itself. Nothing comparable in the lower 48, tho Hawaii may have a challenge.

Grizzly bears.

The reality show will get her exposure, so yes it will help her chances.. if she ever had any.

The forests of the NW.
etc....

The accents of those in Alaska aren't quite as irritating as those in Maine....Close though!

I mean seriously, Just ask someone from Maine a question, and after two minutes it's llike, "enough already, sorry I asked...just shut the fuck up, you're gettin' on my fuckin' nerves!"

:razz:

The accents of those in Alaska aren't quite as irritating as those in Maine....Close though!

I mean seriously, Just ask someone from Maine a question, and after two minutes it's llike, "enough already, sorry I asked...just shut the fuck up, you're gettin' on my fuckin' nerves!"

:razz:

:rofl:

i love the way the Mainiacs talk! I still can't understand them, but that's ok!

I haven't watched it yet....Does she say Hopey Changey alot?

Nope, didn't watch it. My beloved Lakers were on.......I'll catch the rerun later this week.

I did an 18 month tour in Alaska at Ft. Wainwright. Beautiful state to be sure.

One thing is for sure, these Palin haters are fuckin' comical....Moronic, stupid, childish and immature, but comical just the same.

Same with Palin lovers.

I just enjoy the Palin show, not the Alaska one though.

Forum List

Back