Palin's abuse of power report due Friday

Am I missing something here? Why is Todd Palin "answering questions" for something that his "wife was involved in"? Is that not a little like putting Laura Bush up on the block to answer for GW? I understand that it is early in the AM for me - and I am serious - I don't get it. :cuckoo: Can someone fill me in, please?

ANCHORAGE, Alaska (CNN) -- Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin's husband has agreed to answer written questions in the state Legislature's investigation into the firing of her public safety commissioner, campaign officials said Monday.

Gov. Sarah Palin's campaign says the investigation in Alaska has been "tainted" by partisan politics.

Todd Palin has been resisting a subpoena by lawmakers since mid-September. But with the Legislature's report on the matter due Friday, Palin has agreed to answer written questions submitted through his lawyer, McCain-Palin campaign spokeswoman Meg Stapleton said.

Stapleton called the move a good-faith offer, despite allegations that the investigation has been tarnished by partisan politics since the governor became Republican Sen. John McCain's vice presidential candidate.

Oh, btw .... :eek: really nice video, (on the link that was provided). :eek:
Defenders of Wildlife Action Fund:
[youtube]EQobIUE1zTU[/youtube]

:eek: I wonder if she allowed ice fishing for salmon with a shotgun, too? :eusa_eh: For someone that claims to be a forth-right, religious "lady" she sure has God's creatures in the back of her mind. :doubt:

I wonder if she allowed ice fishing for salmon with a shotgun, too? For someone that claims to be a forth-right, religious "lady" she sure has God's creatures in the back of her mind.

Not shotguns, bombs, that way the fish come quickly to the top. Sarah is such a nice lady.

A vote for McCain/Palin is a vote against the fundamental principle of America, the right of the individual to lead their life privately without the government interfering.

Forum List

Back