Palin's A Rock Star Now

Ah ha! Finally! The Palin Family has a spoke's person for them ......ta-da -introducing ----> DiveCon! :clap2:

And from your answer's I assume since you are the "wedding planner" for Bristol and you will be letting us know what the color scheme for the reception will be ??? :lol: Hint - there really are several 'shades of peach". :lol:
everything i said is readily available in the media
that you and bones didnt know it, is quite telling

:rolleyes:

everything i said is readily available in the media
that you and bones didnt know it, is quite telling

:rolleyes:

DiveCon ... you never cease to amaze me. You crave attention so much - that you leave yourself wideopen for people to poke fun at you. That's okay though ... it's almost Christmas .... have a blast. :eusa_angel: Santa might still bring you something good. :eusa_whistle:

Oh .... btw .... Thanks for the "moran" rep point, twinkle-toes! :lol:

she IS taking care of trig, so is her husband, bristol and her future husband want a summer wedding, the clothes were bought by McCains staff, not HER, not sure what has happened to them, and i really dont give a shit

She gave them back according to the news a couple of weeks ago. Because this is SO current.:cuckoo:

:confused: Father Time joined the message board in November, I assume long after Sarah's last hoorah! Perhaps it is Gunny that is still fastinated in her, and "can not get her off of his mind" :eusa_whistle:

:lol:

I see your little vacation didn't smarten you up any. I'm not fascinated with her and never have been and nothing it my post even implies anything of the sort. In fact, just the opposite. I could care less what she's doing.

But then you'd need to possess beyond a 5th grade reading and comprehension level to see I already said that.

DiveCon ... you never cease to amaze me. You crave attention so much - that you leave yourself wideopen for people to poke fun at you. That's okay though ... it's almost Christmas .... have a blast. :eusa_angel: Santa might still bring you something good. :eusa_whistle:

Oh .... btw .... Thanks for the "moran" rep point, twinkle-toes! :lol:

You never cease to amaze ME. Maybe Santa will bring YOU a clue ...:eusa_eh:

The thing that really got me irked was how she was saying that small town Americans are 'real Americans' and that small towns are what makes America great. How full of yourself do you have to be to make a statement like that?

If you believe those statements you have just lost the right to complain about other people being elitists.

I don't think she shared that with narrow minded people in mind. You go think about it for a couple of weeks, maybe in the history section of your local library. If you still have your head stuck up ...... well you know......... let me know and I'll enlighten you!

In the mean time ....... MERRY CHRISTMAS! :razz:

I don't think she shared that with narrow minded people in mind. You go think about it for a couple of weeks, maybe in the history section of your local library. If you still have your head stuck up ...... well you know......... let me know and I'll enlighten you!

In the mean time ....... MERRY CHRISTMAS! :razz:

No sorry saying your certain section of people is better than the others is pompous and elitist. It doesn't matter what all the wondrous things small town people have accomplished or not gotten themselves into in history that doesn't mean that all those small town folks are real America and everyone else is less than.

It's still arrogant.

No sorry saying your certain section of people is better than the others is pompous and elitist. It doesn't matter what all the wondrous things small town people have accomplished or not gotten themselves into in history that doesn't mean that all those small town folks are real America and everyone else is less than.

It's still arrogant.

Oh, you mean like the city dwellers referring to small town America as uneducated rednecks and that they, for living in filth and grime are somehow more intelligent?

Door swings BOTH ways ....

Oh, you mean like the city dwellers referring to small town America as uneducated rednecks and that they, for living in filth and grime are somehow more intelligent?

LOL

haha Yeah those scared people with bibles and guns!

Well it still went right over his head. His answer is in the history books!

Good lord. Lived in both cities and small towns of America. There are uneducated Rednecks in both places. There are filth and grime in both places. And there is the good of America, predominately, in both places. Why try so hard to divide? If it isn't color, ethnicity, or religion, it has to be where we live. Total silliness.

It's still arrogant.
thats not what she meant, but that is how it was spun

Ya shure........ Hell, that silly broad doesn't know what she meant, just spouting talking points and strutting on the stage.

Actually if you read her past speeches or addresses from the state level, you would know better.

Hey, your Rocks are Old, your excused.

Ya shure........ Hell, that silly broad doesn't know what she meant, just spouting talking points and strutting on the stage.

Dive defends anything Conservative no matter what, the moron still likes G. Bush for Christ sakes so that shows you his level of undying support for the soon to be defunct Republican Party.

LoL, hey Dive, she didn't mean that huh? Is that really what you are saying cause if it is even Republicans think you're the idiot that I've known you are for a long time.

Now, here comes your curse-laden response, can't wait!

And if he does have one, you deserve nothing more. You've proven who you are.

Ouch, I'm so upset that you don't like me I gotta tell you. Actually, it would absolutely horrify me if you did like me, or that is, someone of your kind did

Ouch, I'm so upset that you don't like me I gotta tell you. Actually, it would absolutely horrify me if you did like me, or that is, someone of your kind did

I like you big daddy. your an idiot, but, I like you.

Merry Christmas

New Topics

Forum List

Back