Palin's A Rock Star Now

C'mon man, she's just reaching accross the isle. She following OBama's footsteps to the White House. Give her some cred. :lol:

C'mon man, she's just reaching accross the isle. She following OBama's footsteps to the White House. Give her some cred. :lol:

Palin in the White House?? :lol:

Maybe as a guest or something, but that's about it. She helped Obama greatly already by destroying McCain's campaign, maybe she should get an invite.

More proof how dumb this country can be. Its why Jerry Springer has been on for 20 years and why we care more about what's going on with Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt than we do with our health care situation. This woman is going to make millions for doing what? Being a national joke but yet loved by the ignorant?

God bless America

More proof how dumb this country can be. Its why Jerry Springer has been on for 20 years and why we care more about what's going on with Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt than we do with our health care situation. This woman is going to make millions for doing what? Being a national joke but yet loved by the ignorant?

God bless America

That's about it baby! :lol:

:lol: good one!

The fleeting (national public) career of Ms. Palin will fall into oblivion within a few months. She will be getting invite's to do television shows about as often as the 10th runner up on American Idol! :lol:

But I see that Ozzy is making a comeback on some television commerical's recently - so maybe "The Prince of Darkness" will do a new tour, and invite Ms. Palin as his opening "comedy act"? It could happen ... doncha know? :lol:

The fleeting (national public) career of Ms. Palin will fall into oblivion within a few months. She will be getting invite's to do television shows about as often as the 10th runner up on American Idol! :lol:

But I see that Ozzy is making a comeback on some television commerical's recently - so maybe "The Prince of Darkness" will do a new tour, and invite Ms. Palin as his opening "comedy act"? It could happen ... doncha know? :lol:

No way----she was the first female VP candidate who lost to a ticket with a black candidate on it. She's part of history ! :lol:

God bless America

And giving comedians loads of work.

I don't know, CA.

I think she's got a politician's cunning when it comes to making herself a public figure.

I expect to hear about her for some time.

Remember it doesn't matter if the media is saying good things or bad, just so long as they're talking about you.

Palin won the media jackpot and I expect she'll capitalize on that.

The issues surrounding Palin are the same ones which surrounded Obama, both of which I don't care for.

Most of the gripes, ill comments and accusations either are not valid or simply does not speak to what they have actually, factually done in their political careers.

Did Obama have a great deal of executive experience? No. But, does that make him a bad politician? No, it doesn't. Did he sit in that church for 20 years? Yes, but, does that mean that by doing so that is going to effect how he handles his politics? Not necessarily. Sure it's fun to rant and make jokes with a lot of this political fodder, but, when it came to seriously looking at him as a person I could vote for, it meant nothing. I went to his record and read it. If I disagreed with something he voted on, one way or the other, I read deeper into to try and understand why he cast the vote he did. I went to his web sites to learn about his plans and proposed policies.

I did the same with Palin. I looked at how she governed and what the end result was.

I naturally found things in each of them I didn't care for, but I also found that reality on both counts, was much different from all of the bull shit which gets shoved around.

Sadly too many people buy into the many comments, instead of going to the facts.

I did not vote for Obama because of two proposed policies he had explained in detail on his web site. One of which he is already making concessions to. Had those concessions been made prior to the election, he may have gotten my vote.

The same with Palin. You know Alaska does not have a large population, but, still it is like the rest of this nation, it is made up of people from all different political views. She held a very high rating before McCain picked her and her rating is still high. So it's not rocket science to understand that she must be making the people she works for happy and frankly, that is her job, to serve them! Though I am a Christian, I do not feel that ones religion should play a active role in their job of lawmaker or political executive. So I went looking for that with her as well. I came up empty. Yes, she has her personal views, but, I could not find where she imposed them on those she works for.

Palin is young and comes from a different social background. She has some qualities because of that which others do not have and she is also slighted in ways because of that. So she has a lot of growth ahead of her. Just as I am not going to judge Obama until he has time to be president, I am not going to judge Palin until she has time to learn national and international issues.

I do find it comical though how much attention the democrats or liberals give her, even after they have just won a historic election. That too tells a story in it's self.

It's hard to say where her political career will end up, but I'm betting she is no Dan Quail!

The thing that really got me irked was how she was saying that small town Americans are 'real Americans' and that small towns are what makes America great. How full of yourself do you have to be to make a statement like that?

If you believe those statements you have just lost the right to complain about other people being elitists.

Palin in the White House?? :lol:

Maybe as a guest or something, but that's about it. She helped Obama greatly already by destroying McCain's campaign, maybe she should get an invite.

God bless America

That's about it baby! :lol:

How's that song go? "And the "Tards Come out Tonight...":eusa_whistle:

Here's a newsflash for you. The 2008 Presidential Election is over. Nobody really cares what Palin is doing except people who haven't figured out the fact presented in the sentence previous to this one.

Or is this just the smokescreen to keep from addressing the Messiah's sudden conversion to moderate conservative?:lol:

The thing that really got me irked was how she was saying that small town Americans are 'real Americans' and that small towns are what makes America great. How full of yourself do you have to be to make a statement like that?

If you believe those statements you have just lost the right to complain about other people being elitists.
comments taken out of context
but you knew that already, didnt you :eusa_whistle:

why isnt she home taking care of trig ....why isnt bristol married? i got questions...none of them of political importance but gov. winky is hiding a lot...and what became of all them clothes..that were forced on the average hockey mom

why isnt she home taking care of trig ....why isnt bristol married? i got questions...none of them of political importance but gov. winky is hiding a lot...and what became of all them clothes..that were forced on the average hockey mom
she IS taking care of trig, so is her husband, bristol and her future husband want a summer wedding, the clothes were bought by McCains staff, not HER, not sure what has happened to them, and i really dont give a shit

How's that song go? "And the "Tards Come out Tonight...":eusa_whistle:

Here's a newsflash for you. The 2008 Presidential Election is over. Nobody really cares what Palin is doing except people who haven't figured out the fact presented in the sentence previous to this one.

Or is this just the smokescreen to keep from addressing the Messiah's sudden conversion to moderate conservative?:lol:

:confused: Father Time joined the message board in November, I assume long after Sarah's last hoorah! Perhaps it is Gunny that is still fastinated in her, and "can not get her off of his mind" :eusa_whistle:

:lol:

she IS taking care of trig, so is her husband, bristol and her future husband want a summer wedding, the clothes were bought by McCains staff, not HER, not sure what has happened to them, and i really dont give a shit

Ah ha! Finally! The Palin Family has a spoke's person for them ......ta-da -introducing ----> DiveCon! :clap2:

And from your answer's I assume since you are the "wedding planner" for Bristol and you will be letting us know what the color scheme for the reception will be ??? :lol: Hint - there really are several 'shades of peach". :lol:

Forum List

Back