Palin's $100K fee pissess of "Tea Partiers"....

VaYank5150

Gold Member
Aug 3, 2009
Virginia
NYT: ?Tea party? disputes hurt convention - The New York Times- msnbc.com

The convention, to be held in Nashville in early February, made a splash by attracting big-name politicians. (Former Gov. Sarah Palin of Alaska is scheduled to deliver the keynote speech.) But some groups have criticized the cost — $549 per ticket and a $9.95 fee, plus hotel and airfare — as out of reach for the average tea partier. And they have balked at Ms. Palin’s speaking fee, which news reports have put at $100,000, a figure that organizers will not confirm or deny.

I thought all of you Palin supporters said it was a GOOD thing that Palin is making money?

The convention, to be held in Nashville in early February, made a splash by attracting big-name politicians. (Former Gov. Sarah Palin of Alaska is scheduled to deliver the keynote speech.) But some groups have criticized the cost — $549 per ticket and a $9.95 fee, plus hotel and airfare — as out of reach for the average tea partier. And they have balked at Ms. Palin’s speaking fee, which news reports have put at $100,000, a figure that organizers will not confirm or deny.

I thought all of you Palin supporters said it was a GOOD thing that Palin is making money?

Once again you show your lack of comprehension about who the tea partiers are and what we are about. And so do many republican politicians. The tea parties aren't Palin supporters as much as the MSM tried to portray it that way. We support fiscally responsible politicians who advocate the shrinking of the size of government and the paying back of the national defecit. We don't support politicians getting rich off of politics. If you talk that talk then WALK THE WALK we will support you...if you talk the talk but then fail to walk the walk we will turn on you.

Maybe you really should step back and try to learn about them for yourself instead of letting the politico and huffington post tell you what we are all about. Go to the next rally in your area and just ask some of your own questions, bring up your concerns to some of the people. You may just be surprised.

Ms Palin is welcome to earn money any way she feels appropriate. You seem to confuse the TEA Parties with Palin supporters. The two are not necessarily the same.

Do more research into the TEA Parties.

Ms Palin is welcome to earn money any way she feels appropriate. You seem to confuse the TEA Parties with Palin supporters. The two are not necessarily the same.

Do more research into the TEA Parties.

So then why is Palin the "keynote speaker" at this TEA party event?

Palin and her $1 Beeeeeeeelion fee!!! Outrageous!!

But, let's face fact, it keeps PDS alive and thriving and wiping out Librul sanity.

PDS: Funniest disease evah!!!

ZOMG!! Can you imagine a bioweapon made of some nasty pathogen with PDS spliced onto it!! Talk about a slate cleaner!! It would wipe out 99.9 % of Libs in 24 hours

shiver

But, let's face fact, it keeps PDS alive and thriving and wiping out Librul sanity.

Read ths story dumbass. It is the TEA Partiers who have issues with her $100,000.00 speaking fee....

Palin is speaking in the next town over, I hope our undead legs will get us there in time to hear her speak what with her $250,000,000 fee and all

zombies.jpg

Read ths story dumbass. It is the TEA Partiers who have issues with her $100,000.00 speaking fee....

Yeah, I actually read the story and your reading comprehension sucks. The $100K fee is kinda of made up

Palin is speaking in the next town over, I hope our undead legs will get us there in time to hear her speak what with her $250,000,000 fee and all

zombies.jpg

It's funny to see that the word Palin can now trigger a Pavlovian response from Frankenberry.:lol:

Libs post more Palin threads by like a 5-1 margin, I'm just, and this is probably cruel of me to admit it, having fun at the expense of people suffering from PDS

Tea Partiers are not one group of people... There are many different groups with some like-minded thoughts and some different thoughts....

This particular event is being held by the group Tea Party Nation... According to your NYSlimes article, it seems some other groups are not in 100% agreement with this particular group...

I suggest you take California Girl's recommendation to read up on the Tea Partiers... You seem to be confused regarding the movement...

Yeah, so what does that say to you about the TEA Partiers??

The same thing I have always said. They are leaderless. They have no single message. They hate everything Obama, but have no answers themselves. All of which, ultimately make them useless as a political "movement".

really? sayeth someone who has one of the worst cases of obama derangement syndrome on the board... poor frank.

Obama now seems to be suffering from ODS as well because he's now running against his record.

He's a one-termer, at most. I can see Biden asking him to step down so the country can be run by someone with both on the ground, well when they're not in his mouth.

Good night, J

The same thing I have always said. They are leaderless. They have no single message. They hate everything Obama, but have no answers themselves. All of which, ultimately make them useless as a political "movement".

They have national recognition and growing financial backing...

Political movements are born this way...

Just a bunch of whiners.

I can't decide if you're ignorant or stupid. I guess you're stupid for choosing to remain ignorant.

really? sayeth someone who has one of the worst cases of obama derangement syndrome on the board... poor frank.

Obama now seems to be suffering from ODS as well because he's now running against his record.

He's a one-termer, at most. I can see Biden asking him to step down so the country can be run by someone with both on the ground, well when they're not in his mouth.

Good night, J
'
running against his record? Would one call that change?

Forum List

Back