Paling boo'd at hockey game

No, it wouldn't be racism, unless perhaps they were using racial slurs and telling him to go back to Africa. Even then, the racial slurs may not be racism since many of these so-called 'racist words' are colloquialisms in the South.

Why the anger?

I'm not angry, but your making Philly sound that they just hate Sawwah. They booed Santa Claus, how you think they are going to respond to her?

I'm not angry, but your making Philly sound that they just hate Sawwah. They booed Santa Claus, how you think they are going to respond to her?

"Did you not fuckin read when I said they booed even Santa Claus?"

That's called anger. It's quite common in kids your age, but you'll need to learn to keep it under control when you get older.

"Did you not fuckin read when I said they booed even Santa Claus?"

That's called anger. It's quite common in kids your age, but you'll need to learn to keep it under control when you get older.

:lol:

Taking another jab at my age, trying to act superior and arrogance is something that never goes away with age as you've proven huh xsited?

Last edited:
And she seemed to have jinxed the game for the hometeam. Felt sorry for her for split second and then I went on to laugh for minutes!

Forum List

Back