Paling boo'd at hockey game

Jesus, I don't think I've ever seen a politician booed that roundly. That was insane.

I think poor Sarah brought her daughter out as a human shield, to try to forestall getting booed. But, Philadelphians don't give a shit. They're totally rude. lol

Some were clapping. I heard a call though for killing that little kid and the retard too!

Such hate.

Jesus, I don't think I've ever seen a politician booed that roundly. That was insane.

I think poor Sarah brought her daughter out as a human shield, to try to forestall getting booed. But, Philadelphians don't give a shit. They're totally rude. lol

Philadelphians booed Santa Claus, Sarah Palin doesn't mean shit to them.

:rofl:

Now you know how we feel about all those wonderful McCain rallies.

Exactly. Sort of like what some of those on the left have been saying for years. Kill Bush, etc. Any wonder there's anger?

Seriously, I think all this 'hate' stuff is wrong, for people personally and the country in general.

Some were clapping. I heard a call though for killing that little kid and the retard too!

Such hate.

I think you're lying.

Tell me where on the video you heard the calls for her death...just tell me where it is, and I'll fast forward to that second on the video and see if I can hear it.

p.s., are christians supposed to lie?

Exactly. Sort of like what some of those on the left have been saying for years. Kill Bush, etc. Any wonder there's anger?

Seriously, I think all this 'hate' stuff is wrong, for people personally and the country in general.

When people lose their family, jobs, homes, and everything else due to Bush then of course they will be angry.

The extreme left will always want Bush dead like the extreme right will always Cons dead.

This hate stuff is wrong, and we can all thank John McCain and Sawwah Palin for opening the floodgates.

Such hate.
i dont know what video you saw, but i heard nothing like that, neither would i say she was "boo'd" more like cheered

boo'd??????????

what the fuck are you talking about
she was widely CHEERED

What is the amount of epic fail on this board tonight?

Look at the start of the video, she got BOOED. They had to amp the music more and more because the boos got louder.

That's what we call sending a message.

When people lose their family, jobs, homes, and everything else due to Bush then of course they will be angry.

The extreme left will always want Bush dead like the extreme right will always Cons dead.

This hate stuff is wrong, and we can all thank John McCain and Sawwah Palin for opening the floodgates.
oh please
the left has been spewing hate for YEARS
and projecting their own hate on conservatives

What is the amount of epic fail on this board tonight?

Look at the start of the video, she got BOOED. They had to amp the music more and more because the boos got louder.

That's what we call sending a message.
you are INSANE
ROFLMAO

Sorry, the hate stuff started long before McCain and Palin. It started even before Bush or Clinton.

oh please
the left has been spewing hate for YEARS
and projecting their own hate on conservatives

And what about the hate on Bill Clinton when he was in office?

The Left has been spewing hate for YEARS eh?

I thought Hate has been around since the DAWN OF MAN.

Dumbfuck, Hate is not set to only one political party as much as you want to believe.

HILARIOUS!!! Hockey mom Sarah Palin boo'd at hockey game.[/url]

Wonderful, I'm glad that the liberal nutjobs turned out and showed their contempt for anyone who is conservative that is actually trying to lead America. I am ashamed that many in this country no longer show any respect for our leaders including President Bush, future President McCain and future VP Palin. And you think this is hilarious, just shows how sick our society is. :cuckoo:

Sorry, the hate stuff started long before McCain and Palin. It started even before Bush or Clinton.

No no, I meant the hate at this current moment for Barack Obama.

Hate in general, refer to my post above.

Wonderful, I'm glad that the liberal nutjobs turned out and showed their contempt for anyone who is conservative that is actually trying to lead America. I am ashamed that many in this country no longer show any respect for our leaders including President Bush, future President McCain and future VP Palin. And you think this is hilarious, just shows how sick our society is. :cuckoo:

Right Wing Extremist alert! *Sounds the alarm*

How dare people have a bad opinion for someone running!

New Topics

Forum List

Back