Votes: 19 47.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters

CA95380

USMB Member
Jul 23, 2008
Central California
If there was a Palin Event - without McCain being present, would you attend?

Just heard this asked on television and thought it was an interesting question.

I maybe would, but we wouldn't hear anything new probably.

Though I'd like to see how she would handle without being around Mumbles on the campaign trail.

How long has it been now that she has been announced as VP and still no solo appearances or interviews?

If Barack Obama dare did such a thing in this amount of time, right wing media would be all of it saying he's scared.

Instead, Barack Obama went on Bill O'Reilly to show he has the guts that Sarah Palin and even John McCain don't.

Though I'd like to see how she would handle without being around Mumbles on the campaign trail.

How long has it been now that she has been announced as VP and still no solo appearances or interviews?

If Barack Obama dare did such a thing in this amount of time, right wing media would be all of it saying he's scared.

Instead, Barack Obama went on Bill O'Reilly to show he has the guts that Sarah Palin and even John McCain don't.

I voted no. But I am still looking forward to the Veep debates. I think they will be good. Why? Because they both like to "talk a lot". :lol:

I voted no. But I am still looking forward to the Veep debates. I think they will be good. Why? Because they both like to "talk a lot". :lol:

I'm already prepared for the calls of Sexist that are going to be smeared towards Joe Biden for taking the kids gloves off against her.

I'm already prepared for the calls of Sexist that are going to be smeared towards Joe Biden for taking the kids gloves off against her.

My husband said the same thing.

If he is too easy on her - they will say he is a wimp.

Could be interesting .... very interesting. :eusa_eh:

Biden's not even playing this game anymore. It's McCain/Palin vs. Obama. Biden could give a speech to a million people, and it seems the world wouldn't care. All eyes are on Palin right now, and she's only a VP candidate.

McPalin rattles Team Obama - Los Angeles Times

No, I wouldn't be interested. I've read enough articles about her that gives me a good idea what she is all about. Talk is cheap, and a speech is the last thing that would convince me that I should vote for anyone. I'm really not impressed enough by her to attend any event she might be at.

It would take more than pretty face and woman who knows how to shoot a rifle to impress me.

Talk is cheap, and a speech is the last thing that would convince me that I should vote for anyone.

Yet that's all Obama is, speeches. He's preached reform, but never once implemented it. He's preached bipartisanship, but never once achieved it. Palin's done those things; Obama only wishes he had her record of accomplishment.

Yet that's all Obama is, speeches. He's preached reform, but never once implemented it. He's preached bipartisanship, but never once achieved it. Palin's done those things; Obama only wishes he had her record of accomplishment.

Maybe that's how you see it but I didn't choose to support Obama because of a speech he made. I made my decision only after seeing that the Democrats have a better balanced ticket.

:lol: Some of you simply refuse to admit that Palin is NOT running against Obama, will ya? :lol:

I'd pay money to see her speaking in tongues and playing with snakes in that Pentacostal church/freak show she belongs to. That would be awesome.

How long did Obama wait before accepting O'Reillys invitation ?
months ?

How long did Obama wait before accepting O'Reillys invitation ?
months ?

You tell me? My point is he has given interview after interview, solo appearance after solo appearance, and that he went on the most right wing program on television.

Would John McCain or Sarah Palin dare go on the most left wing program on TV? I don't think so.

There is no comparison... I am disappointed that Obama gave this man credibility by showing up there...

Palin however is the produced political version of britney spears..

No comparison my ass ! Obama has known he is campaigning for pres for YEARS now. Palin had all this shit dumped in her lap a couple WEEKS ago. She's not stupid enough to fall for these weak accustations that she is afraid. Sorry--those of you who hate her will have to wait until she and the campaign are ready.

Forum List

Back