Palin wont run in 2010; GOP's brilliant leaderless tactic

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
I posted this a few months ago, and the GOP's brilliant "leaderless" tactic that the left is falling prey to.

Palin isn't gonna run. She's the lightning rod right now, and it's a brilliant move by the GOP. Palin is now positioned her image as an everyday, private citizen again, with the show in Alaska, etc.

And the GOP isn't putting out a front-runner or clear cut leader. They are doing that, imo, on purpose. Because the left then has no target other than the masses. The Tea Party. Conservatives. And without a single person to aim at, the left is attacking the group, thus bringing a united mindset to the right wing. It's making the folks feel as if the left is attacking them, personally, directly, rather than attacking their candidate.

I predict the GOP waits til the last possible minute to bring out front-running leaders. Let the left keep attacking the nameless masses of right wingers, and they'll keep adding fuel to the fire.

I posted this a few months ago, and the GOP's brilliant "leaderless" tactic that the left is falling prey to.

Palin isn't gonna run. She's the lightning rod right now, and it's a brilliant move by the GOP. Palin is now positioned her image as an everyday, private citizen again, with the show in Alaska, etc.

And the GOP isn't putting out a front-runner or clear cut leader. They are doing that, imo, on purpose. Because the left then has no target other than the masses. The Tea Party. Conservatives. And without a single person to aim at, the left is attacking the group, thus bringing a united mindset to the right wing. It's making the folks feel as if the left is attacking them, personally, directly, rather than attacking their candidate.

I predict the GOP waits til the last possible minute to bring out front-running leaders. Let the left keep attacking the nameless masses of right wingers, and they'll keep adding fuel to the fire.

Palin won't run in 2010? Oh yes....BRILLIANT!

With 3 days left in 2010, that is not much of a prediction

Forum List

Back