Palin with terrorists

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
This is almost funny.
So who are these America-haters that the Palins are pallin' around with?

Before his strange murder in 1993, party founder Vogler preached armed insurrection against the United States of America. Vogler, who always carried a Magnum with him, was fond of saying, "When the [federal] bureaucrats come after me, I suggest they wear red coats. They make better targets. In the federal government are the biggest liars in the United States, and I hate them with a passion. They think they own [Alaska]. There comes a time when people will choose to die with honor rather than live with dishonor. That time may be coming here. Our goal is ultimate independence by peaceful means under a minimal government fully responsive to the people. I hope we don't have to take human life, but if they go on tramping on our property rights, look out, we're ready to die."

Vogler's greatest moment of glory was to be his 1993 appearance before the United Nations to denounce United States "tyranny" before the entire world and to demand Alaska's freedom. The Alaska secessionist had persuaded the government of Iran to sponsor his anti-American harangue.

The Palins' un-American activities | Salon

Too bad it's true, Dive.

He was a nut case American hating buttwad. This is the group that Tod Palin belonged to until his wife ran for LtGov.

This is the same group she welcomed to Alaska and wished them success.

Funny, how that's okay, but Ayers makes Obama bad even if Obama never associated with him when he was a terrorists like the Palins did with AIP.

Fucking denial and double standard.

I honestly don't see how there is any difference between the two. To say there is a difference is just hypocrisy on the Republican's part. At least Ayer's had the balls to carry out his threats...

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Sarah Thinks Obama "Pals Around" with Bill Ayers? Joe Vogler Makes Bill Ayers Look Patriotic. Why does Sarah Palin Consort With Anti-Americans?
The Palins' Un-American Activities

Imagine if the Obamas had hooked up with a violently anti-American group in league with the government of Iran.
By David Talbot

Oct. 07, 2008 | "My government is my worst enemy. I'm going to fight them with any means at hand."

This was former revolutionary terrorist Bill Ayers back in his old Weather Underground days, right? Imagine what Sarah Palin is going to do with this incendiary quote as she tears into Barack Obama this week.

Only one problem. The quote is from Joe Vogler, the raging anti-American who founded the Alaska Independence Party. Inconveniently for Palin, that's the very same secessionist party that her husband, Todd, belonged to for seven years and that she sent a shout-out to as Alaska governor earlier this year. ("Keep up the good work," Palin told AIP members. "And God bless you.")

The Obfuscation Report

Next, we find out that Palin's husband was a member of the fringe America-hating party for seven years, and Palin herself gave a shout-out to the party last year, praising their "good work" and asking God to bless them - keep in mind, this a party founded upon its hatred of America and our "damn flag"

Now, read this - the Alaska Independent Party had ties to Iran, and actively worked with Iran to embarrass the United States at the United Nations:

[AIP's founder Joe] Vogler's greatest moment of glory was to be his 1993 appearance before the United Nations to denounce United States "tyranny" before the entire world and to demand Alaska's freedom. The Alaska secessionist had persuaded the government of Iran to sponsor his anti-American harangue.

Palin pals around with Iran supporters - This & That, Too - AOL Message Boards

It's too bad that the Obama campaign hasn't used this yet. Once this gets out, only the true kool aid drinkers will listent to Lying Sarah and John.

Dcon is a hopeless case, really. I love the way he can't stop talking about Ayers but he gives the possible First Dude a big atta boy.

Too bad it's true, Dive.

He was a nut case American hating buttwad. This is the group that Tod Palin belonged to until his wife ran for LtGov.

Funny, how that's okay, but Ayers makes Obama bad even if Obama never associated with him when he was a terrorists like the Palins did with AIP.

the founderwas clearly a fruitcake, however, things change within the party
and they do NOT seek to secede now, they are for a vote, thats it

Dcon is a hopeless case, really. I love the way he can't stop talking about Ayers but he gives the possible First Dude a big atta boy.
give me a break
how many times have i said a thing about Ayers
how do you lie so easily

There's no doubt that both Ayers and Volger were guilty of preaching treason against the United States, but declaring guilt by association in both cases is grossly unfair.

The big difference is that Obama had no association with Ayers during the time that Ayers was acting against the government. His only association was many tears after in a capacity that had nothing whatsoever to do with Ayers previous anti-American activities.

Sarah Palin's husband was a member of an organization founded upon treasonus principles and Sarah herself very clearly stated that she approves of supports those principles. She supports treason.

BTW, Volger was DEAD WRONG! The United States Federal Government BOUGHT AND PAID for Alaska. The Government DOES Own it. The people of Alaska should be grateful that they have been granted the status of Statehood in the United States!

I've never read anything there moronic, but nice attempt to avoid the issue.

Is it a LEGALLY recognized political party? Why YES it is. So much for your bullshit.

And if you are so upset with that why don't you care that Kerry met illegally with the North Vietnamese in Paris or that Obama supports direct talks with Iran with NO preconditions at all?

Too bad it's true, Dive.

Prove terrorism you LIAR. You have been charged with providing this evidence and run away once before. PROVIDE evidence of Terrorism by this group. OR quit lying by making the claim.

There's no doubt that both Ayers and Volger were guilty of preaching treason against the United States, but declaring guilt by association in both cases is grossly unfair.

The big difference is that Obama had no association with Ayers during the time that Ayers was acting against the government. His only association was many tears after in a capacity that had nothing whatsoever to do with Ayers previous anti-American activities.

Sarah Palin's husband was a member of an organization founded upon treasonus principles and Sarah herself very clearly stated that she approves of supports those principles. She supports treason.

BTW, Volger was DEAD WRONG! The United States Federal Government BOUGHT AND PAID for Alaska. The Government DOES Own it. The people of Alaska should be grateful that they have been granted the status of Statehood in the United States!

Lying shit. Provide evidence of Treason and while you are at it explain why if the party supports treason it and it's members are openly registered and allowed to be free to vote in any election, to participate in day to day activities. Further provide us with a court case where the group has been charged with either treason or terrorism. PUT UP or SHUT UP. Pretty damn simple.

If making this claim with absolutely no evidence or facts is ok then I guess we are free to claim Obama is a closet Muslim cause well his daddy is a Muslim, right? I meaning use your level of evidence Obama is a Muslim cause when he was a kid he was enrolled as a Muslim in a Muslim school.

See how that works?

give me a break
how many times have i said a thing about Ayers
how do you lie so easily
If I'm wrong, my bad. Perhaps I've got you mixed up with another of the wingers.

Is it a LEGALLY recognized political party? Why YES it is. So much for your bullshit.
So that makes it okay? Gotcha.

And if you are so upset with that why don't you care that Kerry met illegally with the North Vietnamese in Paris or that Obama supports direct talks with Iran with NO preconditions at all?
Kerry is a moron. There is nothing wrong with having talks without preconditions. Separate issue from the topic of the thread.

Now, unless you want to defend belonging to the AIP, stfu.

If I'm wrong, my bad. Perhaps I've got you mixed up with another of the wingers.

So that makes it okay? Gotcha.

Kerry is a moron. There is nothing wrong with having talks without preconditions. Separate issue from the topic of the thread.

Now, unless you want to defend belonging to the AIP, stfu.

Still waiting for one shred of evidence Palin had anything to do with terrorists. Of course you are just to stupid to provide any, even if there were some. Tell ya what you dumb shit, get on DU and ask for help, I bet they can at least fabricate some interesting lies for you, sweet heart.

Remind us while you are at it how you "feel" about the lies you have told.

Forum List

Back