Palin will visit Israel

VaYank5150

Gold Member
Aug 3, 2009
Virginia
Following in the footsteps of several other Republicans considering a presidential bid, Sarah Palin is set to make a stop in Israel following her Saturday speech in New Delhi, India.

Palin will visit Israel – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Oh brother. It's not bad enough that she has to embarass us over here, but now she is taking her show on the road??

How do you say "You betcha'" in Hebrew?

Last edited:
Oh, for heavens sake.... it's bad enough that the world can see her idiocy on facebook, you tube, twitter and shit... should we really be letting her out in the world?

Yes it is a very good smart move and it can pay off in Presidential donations later down the road. Obama has severely strained relations with Israel.

so she wants to visit Israel. Big deal. Why does this matter to me? People visit Israel all the time.

Oh, for heavens sake.... it's bad enough that the world can see her idiocy on facebook, you tube, twitter and shit... should we really be letting her out in the world?

It's a free world, so yes, I guess she's free to go. You people are petty.

Good to see the Palin haters are still alive and well.

What a pathetic bunch of loons!

they're that fucked up over Fox News too. Last time I checked both Mrs. Palin and Fox News were doing well, better than expected actually. :lol:

Yes it is a very good smart move and it can pay off in Presidential donations later down the road. Obama has severely strained relations with Israel.

Good, maybe now we can get them off of the US welfare roll once and for all. If a country has a nuclear arsenal, it sure as shit doesn't need BILLIONS of dollars in annual aid from anyone. And no one is against the Israeli people, but their government is pure evil.

Last edited:
At least it isn't Michelle Bachmann going...she might get one of their wars wrong, or confuse Moses for Joshua or something.

If Bachmann went, she'd probably think it was another teabagger rally and hang them 40 ft posters of Jewish dead from concentration camps and picket signs showing Obama with a Hitler moustache, telling them all that Obama is bad for the US.

At least it isn't Michelle Bachmann going...she might get one of their wars wrong, or confuse Moses for Joshua or something.

If Bachmann went, she'd probably think it was another teabagger rally and hang them 40 ft posters of Jewish dead from concentration camps and picket signs showing Obama with a Hitler moustache, telling them all that Obama is bad for the US.

And she would be right!!!

Hey, USA Retard.......you REALLY think that would be alright to do in the nation of Israel?

If so, you're dumber than I thought.

Last edited:

Hey, USA Retard.......you REALLY think that would be alright to do in the nation of Israel?

If so, you're dumber than I thought.

No but telling them that Obama is bad for the U.S. would!!! Pay attention.

Forum List

Back