Palin: Why do Muslims hate Charlie Brown

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Why do Muslims hate Charlie Brown?
A confused Sarah Palin appeared on Fox News this morning and blasted Islamic extremists for killing the cartoonists who draw the Charlie Brown comic strip.

The Fox and Friends crew were baffled by Palinā€™s diatribe, until they realized she was mistaking Charlie Hebdo - the French satirical magazine targeted by Al-Qaeda this week - with the iconic American comic strip character.

ā€œI just donā€™t get why Muslims hate Charlie Brown so much,ā€ she proclaimed, ā€Itā€™s good wholesome, family entertainment. I would think religious conservatives would enjoy that kind of thing."

ā€œBut I mean you just canā€™t win with these people. Every little thing you do offends them. First it was burning the Quran. Then it was that whole CIA ā€˜tortureā€™ scandal Now itā€™s Snoopy, Lucy, Pigpen and the whole gang."
ā€œWell guess what? I donā€™t care if you donā€™t like Snoopy. Thatā€™s no excuse to go around murdering people."
"I can't stand Dilbert. And don't even get me started on The Boondocks. But that doesn't mean I go round shootin' up the place."

ā€œI guess maybe because he was always playing football and baseball and celebrating Christmas?ā€ Palin continued, ā€œMaybe itā€™s just too American for them? I donā€™t get it.ā€

Thing is, this is exactly the kind of thing she would say.

Sarah Palin should really just shut her mouth. Especial now since it recently came out that she's friendly with Pedophiles.

No wait... that was Bill Clinton too.

A confused Sarah Palin appeared on Fox News this morning and blasted Islamic extremists for killing the cartoonists who draw the Charlie Brown comic strip.

The Fox and Friends crew were baffled by Palinā€™s diatribe, until they realized she was mistaking Charlie Hebdo - the French satirical magazine targeted by Al-Qaeda this week - with the iconic American comic strip character.

ā€œI just donā€™t get why Muslims hate Charlie Brown so much,ā€ she proclaimed, ā€Itā€™s good wholesome, family entertainment. I would think religious conservatives would enjoy that kind of thing."

ā€œBut I mean you just canā€™t win with these people. Every little thing you do offends them. First it was burning the Quran. Then it was that whole CIA ā€˜tortureā€™ scandal Now itā€™s Snoopy, Lucy, Pigpen and the whole gang."
ā€œWell guess what? I donā€™t care if you donā€™t like Snoopy. Thatā€™s no excuse to go around murdering people."
"I can't stand Dilbert. And don't even get me started on The Boondocks. But that doesn't mean I go round shootin' up the place."

ā€œI guess maybe because he was always playing football and baseball and celebrating Christmas?ā€ Palin continued, ā€œMaybe itā€™s just too American for them? I donā€™t get it.ā€

:rofl:

:clap2:

Last edited:

Wait....this is satire from the Onion.....right?

Ah, close. "The Daily Currant"

After hearing about the Paris attack, she said she could understand that because she didn't like Paris Hilton either.

And this is who some on this board think should be President.

But, considering her meltdown at the GOP rally last weekend, how could we expect anything else from the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil.

But, considering her meltdown at the GOP rally last weekend, how could we expect anything else from the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil.

ROFL! A Leftist braying about 'meltdowns'.

You cannot make this crap up.

ROFL! A Leftist braying about 'meltdowns'.

You cannot make this crap up.

Actually, the crap I cannot make up is the crap spewing from the mouth of the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil known as Palin.

Do tell?

How positively sad for you.

Imagine the fun we could have if in some twisted aspect of reality you ended up in front of an immediate audience of several thousand people and an extended audience of millions... then, just as you're getting started your prepared remarks were taken from you.

MAN! That would be a blast. You can't even participate on a message board without gifting your opposition with limitless pearls.

LOL! Good times...

Do tell?

Imagine the fun we could have if in some twisted aspect of reality you ended up in front of an immediate audience of several thousand people and an extended audience of millions... then, just as you're getting started your prepared remarks were taken from you.

MAN! That would be a blast. You can't even participate on a message board without gifting your opposition with limitless pearls.

LOL! Good times...

Actually, in my life, I've spent MANY times in front of people without prepared remarks, and I never had a problem.

Do tell?

LOL! Good times...

Actually, in my life, I've spent MANY times in front of people without prepared remarks, and I never had a problem.

Sort of like Chauncey Gardiner in Jerzy Kosinski's "Being There."

^ Winner of the "Most Likely to Stomp on a Flaming Bag of Pooh" Award

You got punked, chump

LOLz

Forum List

Back