Palin: "We've got to stand with our North Korean allies"

Palin is definitely not the brightest crayon in the box.

Unfortunately, there's 24 months until the next elections, and if she keeps putting herself in front of the American people and fucking up?

She's gonna run outta political capital. Shit..........even the other GOP'ers are starting to turn on her!

OMG I adore you, Toro. Run off with me.....LOLOL!

12122-palin-weve-got-to-stand-with-our-north-korean-allies-duke-palin.jpg

She can see Russia from Wisalla? That's one hell of a pair of binoculars she has there...

She didn't actually say that. Its from an Saturday Night Live skit.

[youtube]psyo4JDbJJ4[/youtube]

What she did actually say was far more embarrassing..

COURIC: You’ve cited Alaska’s proximity to Russia as part of your foreign-policy experience. What did you mean by that?
PALIN: That Alaska has a very narrow maritime border between a foreign country, Russia, and on our other side, the land — boundary that we have with — Canada. It, it’s funny that a comment like that was — kind of made to cari — I don’t know. You know. Reporters —

COURIC: Mocked?

PALIN: Yeah, mocked, I guess that’s the word, yeah.

COURIC: Explain to me why that enhances your foreign policy credentials.

PALIN: Well, it certainly does because our— our next door neighbors are foreign countries. They're in the state that I am the executive of. And there in Russia—

COURIC: Have you ever been involved with any negotiations, for example, with the Russians?

PALIN: We have trade missions back and forth. We— we do— it's very important when you consider even national security issues with Russia as Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where— where do they go? It's Alaska. It's just right over the border. It is— from Alaska that we send those out to make sure that an eye is being kept on this very powerful nation, Russia, because they are right there. They are right next to— to our state.
Sarah Palin interviews with Katie Couric - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

First she thought she was Shakespeare and decided to coin the word "refudiate".

Now, she can't tell the difference between a Communist country (N. Korea) and a democratic one (S. Korea).

Yeah...........she's presidential material all right. /sarcasm.

Sara Palin took center stage on Glenn Beck's show last night to refudiate the Left's cry to 'stand with our North Korean allies'...

*cue PoliticalChic thread*

Not a slip of the tongue

Palin: Yes, and we're also bound by prudence to stand with our South Korean allies, yes.

Not 'correct, I meant our South Korean Allies', but 'also our south korean allies'

Because she's a fucking twit who knows nothing and failed Kissinger's Foreign Affairs 101

[M]embers of her traveling party met Palin at the Ritz-Carlton near Reagan airport, in Pentagon City, Virginia – and found that, although she'd made some progress with her memorization and studies, her grasp of rudimentary facts and concepts was minimal. Palin couldn't explain why North and South Korea were separate nations. She didn't know what the Fed did. Asked who attacked America on 9/11, she suggested several times that it was Saddam Hussein. And asked to identify the enemy that her son would be fighting in Iraq, she drew a blank.

North..South..what's the diff?

She can see Russia!

She is actually correct about Russia. But don't let facts get in the way of your idiocy.

She can see Russia from Wisalla? That's one hell of a pair of binoculars she has there...

Yes, Palin did say "you can actually see Russia...

from land, here in Alaska."

have at it.....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXL86v8NoGk&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

She is actually correct about Russia. But don't let facts get in the way of your idiocy.

have at it.....

:lol:

OMGSHEACTUALYSAIDIT

I thought it was just hyperbole on Fey's part :lol:

have at it.....

OMGSHEACTUALYSAIDIT

Naw..Tina Fey actually almost did her Palin bit verbatim without changing much. Palin and McCain also did the show later on.

have at it.....

OMGSHEACTUALYSAIDIT

Yes, Palin did say "you can actually see Russia from land, here in Alaska."

Forum List

Back