Palin wearing a bikini and holding a gun

id_hit_it_clinton865.jpg

That's a real picture dude.

ok, you believe what you want, ill believe what i want.

kinda like barack hussein obama is a racist, but you can't believe it.

except a racist president scares me (just a little bit)more then a person in a bathing suit holding a gun.

to each their own i suppose.

except a racist president scares me (just a little bit)more then a person in a bathing suit holding a gun.

Hot chick in a bikini holding a gun and you want to talk about "hussein the racist"

seek help ...

I'm not knocking her for wearing a bikini! They took a pic of Barrack in a baithing suit too. Big deal! Why so defensive.

And McCain, TO THIS FUCKING DAY, calls ALL asians GOOKS!!! Not just VietNamese either. He calls Japanese, Chinese, Koreans, S. Vietnamese, etc.

He calls them ALL GOOKS!!!!

You want to talk about racist? Again, time and time again, HYPOCRITES!!!

I'm not knocking her for wearing a bikini! They took a pic of Barrack in a baithing suit too. Big deal! Why so defensive.

And McCain, TO THIS FUCKING DAY, calls ALL asians GOOKS!!! Not just VietNamese either. He calls Japanese, Chinese, Koreans, S. Vietnamese, etc.

He calls them ALL GOOKS!!!!

You want to talk about racist? Again, time and time again, HYPOCRITES!!!

it isn't a big deal.

and yup i'm a hypocrite.

:lol: that is funny but obviously photoshopped!

isn't it?

No! Her pic is the real thing. They photoshopped her bikini pic and put it on some average chick. LOL.

Hey, just like people keep saying Barrack is a muslim or far left liberal, even though those things aren't true, I'm not going to let facts get in my way here. I'm going to spank it to that pic tonight. LOL.

If you tell a lie enough times, it becomes the truth. That's a quote from Chaney.

And if you believe a lie, it isn't a lie. That's a Alberto Gonzales quote. Want proof? I don't have any. Doesn't seem to stop anyone else.

Actually, I didn't know the pic was a fake when I posted it. Damn it!!!

No, I missed that. Was it a scene out of Something about Mary? Was McCain's semen in her hair?

McCain has no seamen anymore. That's only aboard ship on extended cruises. Your time in the barrell, Smedley.:D

New Topics

Forum List

Back