Palin vs Pelosi in a presidential style debate, who wins?

Who would win a presidential style debate, Pelosi or Palin?

• Pelosi would win a debate with Palin

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Palin would win a debate with Pelosi

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It would be a comedy of epic proportions, neither bimbo would win

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
Pelosi wants to be speaker, Palin may want to be president, if they squared-off in a presidential style debate who would win?

(acknowledging that Hillary would mop the floor with either, she now has the creds.)

An honest person debating a pathological liar.

Who would win ?

Last edited:
there was no "who cares" answer. it's not relevant. the fact that you use the word "bimbo" means ... "don't propose questions that involve women. you get to spend your sunday in the flame zone... next?

I went for c. A comedy of epic proportions.... not because they're both bimbos.... but because it would be a clash of the Egotistical Titans. Funny shit.

Pelosi wants to be speaker, Palin may want to be president, if they squared-off in a presidential style debate who would win?

(acknowledging that Hillary would mop the floor with either, she now has the creds.)

The clear winner would be the re-runs airing opposite the debate.

nice new avatar CG!

I still think Pelosi would say more stupid/non answers than Palin.

Both have agendas that are narrowly focused behind $pecial intere$t group$, neither is interested in the views of the public at large, both are professional politicians, not leaders.

*yawn* Wake me when it's over.

a more interesting question here is "what does this op say about left wing forum moderation". what do the woman on this forum think about the use of bimbo. is there a double bimbo standard? where's your "bimbo" evidence. is it just about throwing something to see if it sticks. if you substitute "michelle" obama, or hillary, for either... we're automatically in the flame zone. we got any bimbo empiricists willing to step forward and comment?.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back