Palin Vs Democrat Sexism

Palin gets what she puts out. She's a vacuous flirty type of person. If you're going to be cute, then people will relate to you on that level, not on a scholarly political one. She likes to dwell on stupid personal BS and it is apparent she really doesn't think about weighty issues. She can read a speech but she has shown she has self interest as her main objective.

Hillary's problem is that she was very cerebral and fact oriented. Her meter was harsh and hard to listen to, especially when compared to her husband's easy tone and his homey delivery. She has hit her stride now though. She's less serious all of the time and seems more relaxed.

The media has made her the flirty type. This is why News Week used this picture. You have just swallowed it hook, line & sinker. Note--that Oprah never asked one question about policy. Neither did Barbara Walters. It was all personal. It's all to convince you that pretty women are stupid.

When asked about actual policy Sarah Palin can compete with the best of them. She did it with Joe Biden who had been in the U.S. senate for over 30 years- & has had thousands of debates-& she stood her ground. That is a fact.

Yeah, that mean old media making her wink at the camera repeated during the VP debate.

Oh come on Democrats.. Just admit it's okay to be sexist if the object of your sexism is a conservative woman.. :eusa_shhh:

All this BS about some lousy interviews.. is just that..

Funny coming from a party that ran the first woman they could get their hands on...thinking that all women would flock to them.

When was the LAST TIME that WHITE WOMEN Flocked to the DemocRATS?

What White Women Want, Surprisingly the GOP

[SNIP]

Last year, John McCain won a majority of the white female vote. They sum to more than 25 million women. Democrats, so many forget, have not won a majority of white women since 1964.

[/SNIP]

Gee? Where DOES that leave you Bodie??

Game SET, MATCH. Bye-BYE.

PALIN MUST be a REAL threat to you, HUH?:eek::lol:

I guess that makes John McCain president of White Femalia.

I just question why liberal women stand by or even applaud while Sarah Palin is used as an item of sexist attacks by the liberal media or others of the liberal point of view.
What sexist attack are you talking about? Please be specific, that's a pretty nasty charge you are making.

Ah Ravi, so sweet yet.... non-energetic....:lol:

If you had taken the time to read through the thread you had various opportunities to answer your eloquently worded question..

I just question why liberal women stand by or even applaud while Sarah Palin is used as an item of sexist attacks by the liberal media or others of the liberal point of view.
What sexist attack are you talking about? Please be specific, that's a pretty nasty charge you are making.

Has he ever posted a thread that was anything less than ridiculous?

Ah Jillian.. silly me.. willing to forgive and forget the harshness of your past...:lol:

If you had taken the time to read through the thread you had various opportunities to answer your eloquently worded question..
No answer. No surprise.

When Sarah Palin kicked Joe Biden's butt in the Vice Presidential debate. Democrats and the Obama's suck hole liberal media conveniently forgot about that and continually go back to the Couric interview .. why is that ya think?

The Couric interview was a 2 hour interview cut down to 7 minutes, obviously Couric's handlers and probably Katie herself were going for high ratings and influenced by their own liberal biases. They had their heads well placed up Obama's butt. This should be blatantly obvious because hey in the remaining 1hr and 53 minutes they could have found material to promote or treat her fairly.. obviously they had a different agenda. Got ya politics
Pardon me, I didn't realize you were mentally challenged.

So far.. sadly.. we can guarantee that I will not be mentally challenged by you....:lol:

Why so much venom without reason?

No answer. No surprise.

:eusa_eh:....Come on.. I know you can read, you can click on sites, what's the problem?

Has he ever posted a thread that was anything less than ridiculous?

Ah Jillian.. silly me.. willing to forgive and forget the harshness of your past...:lol:

my past is hardly harsh... thanks for your concern.

now perhaps you'll stop posting trash like this thread.

nah... i know, not gonna happen.

*shrug*

When Sarah Palin kicked Joe Biden's butt in the Vice Presidential debate. Democrats and the Obama's suck hole liberal media conveniently forgot about that and continually go back to the Couric interview .. why is that ya think?

The Couric interview was a 2 hour interview cut down to 7 minutes, obviously Couric's handlers and probably Katie herself were going for high ratings and influenced by their own liberal biases. They had their heads well placed up Obama's butt. This should be blatantly obvious because hey in the remaining 1hr. and 53 minutes they could have found material to promote or treat her fairly.. obviously they had a different agenda. Got ya politics

I don't remember it that way, Lumpy. I just don't see what it is that Katie asked her that was biased. The questions were not that complicated or tricky.

And whether or not Palin kicked Joe's ass in their debate is subjective!!!

The Couric interview was a 2 hour interview cut down to 7 minutes, obviously Couric's handlers and probably Katie herself were going for high ratings and influenced by their own liberal biases. They had their heads well placed up Obama's butt. This should be blatantly obvious because hey in the remaining 1hr. and 53 minutes they could have found material to promote or treat her fairly.. obviously they had a different agenda. Got ya politics

I don't remember it that way, Lumpy. I just don't see what it is that Katie asked her that was biased. The questions were not that complicated or tricky.

I don't think your looking at the big picture. Lets say you did a stressful interview lasting 2 hours and in that 2 hours, being human, you messed up along the way. Would you want to be judged on the time you messed up or the total 2 hours?

Palin kicked Joe's ass > Your right of course, just having some fun.. Would you agree she held her own at least?

I don't think your looking at the big picture. Lets say you did a stressful interview lasting 2 hours and in that 2 hours, being human, you messed up along the way. Would you want to be judged on the time you messed up or the total 2 hours?

Palin kicked Joe's ass > Your right of course, just having some fun.. Would you agree she held her own at least?

Well, I thought the interview with Katie did not have just a couple of rough patches. For the most part, Sara seemed nervous and confused. And it really did puzzle me because Katie Couric just seems so non-threatening to me. Of course I've never met her in person.

But yes, I will agree with you that she held her own with Joe. I thought it was one of the better debates that we saw.

Palin gets what she puts out. She's a vacuous flirty type of person. If you're going to be cute, then people will relate to you on that level, not on a scholarly political one. She likes to dwell on stupid personal BS and it is apparent she really doesn't think about weighty issues. She can read a speech but she has shown she has self interest as her main objective.

Hillary's problem is that she was very cerebral and fact oriented. Her meter was harsh and hard to listen to, especially when compared to her husband's easy tone and his homey delivery. She has hit her stride now though. She's less serious all of the time and seems more relaxed.

The media has made her the flirty type. This is why News Week used this picture. You have just swallowed it hook, line & sinker. Note--that Oprah never asked one question about policy. Neither did Barbara Walters. It was all personal. It's all to convince you that pretty women are stupid.

When asked about actual policy Sarah Palin can compete with the best of them. She did it with Joe Biden who had been in the U.S. senate for over 30 years- & has had thousands of debates-& she stood her ground. That is a fact.

Yeah, that mean old media making her wink at the camera repeated during the VP debate.

Ronald Reagan used to wink alot too, & at cameras, but no one ever accused him of being flirty--:lol::lol:

Katie Curick--being a new anchor woman & totally DOWN in ratings targeted Sarah Palin to destroy her. It's obvious in the ridiculous questions she was asking her, as compared to the questions she was asking Barack Obama & Joe Biden.

Sarah Palin, on Oprah described hours upon hours of the taped interview with Couric & stated on national T.V. that all the gaffs she made were aired, while Joe Biden's Gaffs were edited out.

In her book is the complete transcript of the Couric interview. Palin describes how impatient she got with Couric--because Couric would not ask Palin her thoughts on the banking crisis, the economy, the war--but would ask questions about what books & magazines she has read, or supreme court rulings. In one instance she even askes Palin about a bill that John McCain sponsored 30 years prior. Palin described Courick asking her 12 DIFFERENT times about her stance on abortion--when she was very clear on the 1st question.

It's more than obvious that Courick was out to get Palin on the "gotcha" questions--that were totally irrevelant to what Americans were concerned about. Sarah Palin was totally set up by the left leaning bias of Katie Couric.

Personally, I would have loved to see the look on Barack Obama's face, if Katie Couric would have asked him about a 30 year old bill that Joe Biden sponsored---:lol::lol:

Last edited:

Ronald Reagan used to wink alot too, & at cameras, but no one ever accused him of being flirty--:lol::lol:

Reagan also wasn't a woman. A man winking and a woman winking have very different connotations.

......Couric would not ask Palin her thoughts on the banking crisis, the economy, the war--but would ask questions about what books & magazines she has read, or supreme court rulings.

Palin still doesn't know the difference between TARP and the Stimulus. As for the SCOTUS question, that was a supreme softball which should have elicited an interesting and passionate response regarding the Exxon Valdez ruling.......which subject Palin had recently given interviews ......but she wiffed bigtime on an issue that was right in her back yard. Even ordinary everyday people have opinions that are more cogent on SCOTUS rulings than what Palin muttered about. Kelo would have been a good one. How easy does it need to be?

Reagan also wasn't a woman. A man winking and a woman winking have very different connotations.

Really--:lol::lol: So you're a "wink" expert?--:lol::lol: Do you have a university degree in winking?

It's so sinister when a conservative woman tries to connect with an audience.

It really shows what a threat Palin is perceived to be when you see her vilified over and over by the Libs. I only hope I can inspire such fear when I enter public life. Sarah Palin is an inspiration to conservative women! :)

Really--:lol::lol: So you're a "wink" expert?--:lol::lol: Do you have a university degree in winking?

Don't need to be. Just aware of social customs. Same reason a man walking around topless is different from a woman doing so.

I'm still waiting to see an example of sexism. Since one hasn't been provided I can only assume that the OP is merely lying...and don't post any more passive aggressive messages on my visitor log.

Forum List

Back