Palin VP brings Roe v. Wade front and center

Well to be pro life you have to be considering the fetus a baby. i said that before. If it is a baby that is being killed here there can be no time that is acceptable. There is no degree of acceptablity either. Or you are pro choice.

I am certainly pro-choice, just not pro-abortion. And I'm not pro-choice in the way Obama is, either.

Because they are the one with the penis.

The Female Condom

Men more often then not depend on the woman to be using birth control. If he is so worried about whether the girl will have an abortion he better take the responsibility. If you were afraid you were going to lose your job you would do something about it wouldn't you? The one worried might take responisbilty for what he does with his penis.

I agree, if a man does not want to worry about the girl getting pregnant, he shouldn't sleep with her. On the same token, if a girl doesn't want to get pregnant, she shouldn't sleep with the guy, either. It works both ways.

You did in fact put words in my mouth on this one. I think that the man if he is that worried about the girl aborting the fetus better take responsibility.

I agree. Men are expected to take responsibility BEFORE intercourse, but women are given the right to do so after conception. And, even though the child half belongs to the man, he has no say in its life. You think that's fair?

Thanks CA for turning a civil conversation into another flame topic. I appreciate your help, now kindly go away so the rest of us can continue our discussion.

Funny how people use the "rep" point option to show that I am right. Just like you did in your "dis-approval" rep comment. Good job! :eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back