Palin unfavorable rating at all time high

Guess that means VA's fondest wish won't come true.

No Palin in 2012. LOL

Not necessarily. If you read the second article, Palin still is a leader among the right's "base". Even though the whole of the country will never elect her, much like what we saw with the likes of O'Donnell, Angle and other extreme right candidates, this does not mean they can't make it on the GOP ticket...

She is the principle leader and spokesman for the GOP party and yet the Right can't understand why she gets attacked or has to answer for comments and things put on her website?

It's not grasping for straws to talk about someone who wants to be president. How many threads are you allowed to do that.

It's certainly not grasping for straws to talk about Sarah Palin .. who can't seem to decide if she wants to be president or Britney Spears.

Is Palin's sinking favorability relevent?

Of course it is .. unless you're a fan

If Obama's favorability was dropping as fast as Palin's would all these Palin fans be creating threads up the ass about it?

Of course they would.

No...

But it is grasping for straws to find a way to explain two conflicting results of polls as you try to knock her.

Knock her if you wish. I, too, do not see her as a viable GOP candidate for 2012.....but when you find youirself neagtiove rationalizing one thing and then negative rationalizing the exact opposite?

You are grasping for straws.

Debate on the merits. Dont try to conjure up merits to debate.

I agree.

Guess that means VA's fondest wish won't come true.

No Palin in 2012. LOL

Not necessarily. If you read the second article, Palin still is a leader among the right's "base". Even though the whole of the country will never elect her, much like what we saw with the likes of O'Donnell, Angle and other extreme right candidates, this does not mean they can't make it on the GOP ticket...

She is the principle leader and spokesman for the GOP party and yet the Right can't understand why she gets attacked or has to answer for comments and things put on her website?

I thought Rush was the principle leader and spokesman for the GOP?

You libbies need to make up your mind.... Stick with one meme...

It's not grasping for straws to talk about someone who wants to be president. How many threads are you allowed to do that.

It's certainly not grasping for straws to talk about Sarah Palin .. who can't seem to decide if she wants to be president or Britney Spears.

Is Palin's sinking favorability relevent?

Of course it is .. unless you're a fan

If Obama's favorability was dropping as fast as Palin's would all these Palin fans be creating threads up the ass about it?

Of course they would.

No...

But it is grasping for straws to find a way to explain two conflicting results of polls as you try to knock her.

Knock her if you wish. I, too, do not see her as a viable GOP candidate for 2012.....but when you find youirself neagtiove rationalizing one thing and then negative rationalizing the exact opposite?

You are grasping for straws.

Debate on the merits. Dont try to conjure up merits to debate.

I agree.

That was what I was referring to in my post when I mentioned that VaYank was grasping for straws.

Palin is in Limbaugh territory now - most Americans either despise her, or don't give a shit about her, while a small percentage are rabid cultish fans.

Forum List

Back