Palin took Reagan out of Context

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
"freedom is always just one generation away from extinction. We don't pass it on to our children in our bloodstream; we have to fight for it and protect it, and then hand it to them so that they shall do the same, or we're going to find ourselves spending our sunset years telling our children and our children's children about a time in America, back in the day, when men and women were free",

Reagan wasn't talking about fighting for the middle class, the economy or national defense, he was talking about opposing Medicare legislation being considered by Congress.

Taking Reagan out of context... | AndrewHalcro.com

Can you imagine he was talking about MEDICARE? Giving seniors healthcare was a bad thing to do in Reagan's mind?

I used to think Reagan was great and now I think he is a POS!

"freedom is always just one generation away from extinction. We don't pass it on to our children in our bloodstream; we have to fight for it and protect it, and then hand it to them so that they shall do the same, or we're going to find ourselves spending our sunset years telling our children and our children's children about a time in America, back in the day, when men and women were free",

Reagan wasn't talking about fighting for the middle class, the economy or national defense, he was talking about opposing Medicare legislation being considered by Congress.

Taking Reagan out of context... | AndrewHalcro.com

Can you imagine he was talking about MEDICARE? Giving seniors healthcare was a bad thing to do in Reagan's mind?

I used to think Reagan was great and now I think he is a POS!

First off, cmon, its Palin, we all know she's an absolute moron so thats not surprising

Secondly, Reagan, like G. Washington, is extremely overrated as far as President's go.

Forum List

Back