Palin: "To put it concisely--yes (I can beat Obama)"

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Sep 7, 2008
TARDIS
Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin was met by a gaggle of reporters outside of Philadelphia's Independence Hall Tuesday, on day three of her "One Nation" bus tour.

The question du jour: Will she or won't she run for president?

The would-be-candidate once again refused to "put a timetable" on when she will announce her decision, but when asked by CBS affiliate WKYW if she could beat President Obama, Palin replied, "To put it concisely - yes."

Palin confident she could beat Obama - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

FarSide-CatFud.gif

In 2008 Obama pretended to be a clean, articulate, fiscally Conservative political Moderate. Once in office he proved himself to be a Progressive Jihadists who now has a record of Mass Economic Destruction he will not be able to defend.

I can't say it enough, Palin will carve up Obama and his record so badly in the debate he will look like something they found in Hannibal Lecter's basement

In 2008 Obama pretended to be a clean, articulate, fiscally Conservative political Moderate. Once in office he proved himself to be a Progressive Jihadists who now has a record of Mass Economic Destruction he will not be able to defend.

I can't say it enough, Palin will carve up Obama and his record so badly in the debate he will look like something they found in Hannibal Lecter's basement
:rofl: Damn. You crack me up Frank.

Palin seems fairly smart. She knows she is too polarizing to beat Obama. She will NOT run.

THANK YOU!

She does this crap because it makes her the center of attention and that makes her MONEY. If Palin ran Obama would win by a landslide because it would inspire people to vote to keep her out of office.

And you kow what man, + rep for you for being realistic and not being a hack like some will about this. Thank you again.

Palin would be destroyed. She makes people on the left want to vote against her, that's what you want to avoid in the GE.

Palin would be destroyed. She makes people on the left want to vote against her, that's what you want to avoid in the GE.

Big Fucking Deal

George Washington would make people on the Left want to run against him

Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin was met by a gaggle of reporters outside of Philadelphia's Independence Hall Tuesday, on day three of her "One Nation" bus tour.

The question du jour: Will she or won't she run for president?

The would-be-candidate once again refused to "put a timetable" on when she will announce her decision, but when asked by CBS affiliate WKYW if she could beat President Obama, Palin replied, "To put it concisely - yes."

Palin confident she could beat Obama - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

FarSide-CatFud.gif

She won't even beat Romney. She can't talk to the press! She is too stupid to win in a general election and the Rs better think about that..

Forum List

Back