Palin to Obama:Stop Passing the Buck

yeah.........but nobody cares about that.............:lol:

Obviously, the people who listen to a quitter don't care.

I do. I just appreciate the irony of Palin lecturing anyone about politics. It would be like a little league coach lecturing a manager in the bigs.

When you call her a quitter, you obviously don't know or care what led to her decision...your only purpose is to try and create an impression that she is inadequate in some way....that's almost as tiresome as you moonbats STILL blaming Bush for everything.

I don't have to know what led to her decision. In fact, I don't know. I saw her miserable excuse for an explanation on TV, and I doubt you have anymore insight into the matter than I do based on that.

When I call her a miserable quitter it's a statement of fact. Palin quit. She couldn't finish the job she was elected to do.

That makes her inadequate in every way.

Obviously, the people who listen to a quitter don't care.

I do. I just appreciate the irony of Palin lecturing anyone about politics. It would be like a little league coach lecturing a manager in the bigs.

When you call her a quitter, you obviously don't know or care what led to her decision...your only purpose is to try and create an impression that she is inadequate in some way....that's almost as tiresome as you moonbats STILL blaming Bush for everything.

I don't have to know what led to her decision. In fact, I don't know. I saw her miserable excuse for an explanation on TV, and I doubt you have anymore insight into the matter than I do based on that.

When I call her a miserable quitter it's a statement of fact. Palin quit. She couldn't finish the job she was elected to do.

Yea cuz Democrats never resign. :cuckoo:

Gotta give her and her writer credit - this was one of her most substantial and hard-hitting opinion/responses yet...

"As an oil producer, the high price of oil has created a budget surplus in Alaska. Rather than invest this surplus in technology that will make us energy independent and increase efficiency, as Governor she proposed distribution of this surplus to every individual in the state.

In this time of record state revenues and budget surpluses, she recommended that the state borrow/bond for road projects, even while she proposed distribution of surplus state revenues: spend today’s surplus, borrow for needs."

Last edited:
And now with polling indicating more Americans are upset over the Feds handling of the oil leak than were upset over Katrina, it apears Palin's words are proving correct.

Obama has dithered, pointed fingers at all but himself, and now is crying aloud about kicking someone's ass.

He couldn't even kick Michelle's ass - who is this guy kidding!! :)

Yea cuz Democrats never resign. :cuckoo:

Wen a person resigns, they generally simply don't seek re-election and finish their term.

Palin quit halfway through, she QUIT.

And now with polling indicating more Americans are upset over the Feds handling of the oil leak than were upset over Katrina, it apears Palin's words are proving correct.

Obama has dithered, pointed fingers at all but himself, and now is crying aloud about kicking someone's ass.

Hey Shit Nada, can YOUR stupid ass kick hers?

I doubt it, she'd wipe the floor with you.

Hey Shit Nada, can YOUR stupid ass kick hers?

I doubt it, she'd wipe the floor with you.

ABikerSailer....:lol::lol::lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InBXu-iY7cw]YouTube - In the Navy[/ame]

Forum List

Back