Palin to Obama:Stop Passing the Buck

Wow. This thread rapidly descended into the Beavis and Butthead Players giving a very special performance of "Dumbererererer and Dumbererererest".
Yeah....too-many details/facts CAN be somewhat confusing for the local Bimbo Auxiliary.​

That's right. Cheer for the bitch that just runs her mouth and does nothing productive.
C'mon...c'mon...you can't very-well expect Earth-changing decisions from someone who'd launched their future/career as a pageant-contestant. Hell, even her Daddy recognizes that.

If she can manage a Playboy-spread....before she gets too-much-more jowly....she'll, at least, have been All She Can Be.

Rednecks.jpg

"Yeahhhhhhh, BUDDY!!!!!!"​

Just wondering if typing everything in the center means anything politically.....

and if changing color is another metaphorical tactic that psychologically suggests that change is good

while covering all aspects and reflecting the full spectrum of thought in my use of all primary colors

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm......quite the conundrum!!!!

:eusa_eh:

Sounds like a good-one for the SPHYNX!!

+
It would appear Dowd and Palin are on the same page regarding Obama...

____

For five weeks, it looked as though Obama considered the gushing that became the worst oil spill in U.S. history a distraction, like a fire alarm going off in the middle of a law seminar he was teaching. He’ll deal with it, but he’s annoyed because it’s not on his syllabus.

...He’s spending the holiday weekend in Chicago when he should be commemorating Memorial Day here with the families of troops killed in battle and with veterans at Arlington Cemetery.

...“The media may get tired of the story, but we will not,” he told Gulf Coast residents when he visited on Friday. Actually, if it weren’t for the media, the president would probably never have woken up from his torpor and flown down there.

Op-Ed Columnist - Once More, With Feeling - NYTimes.com
____

OUCH!!!!

Indeed he did - during his Press Conference. He also blamed Clinton.

Yes. Stop passing the buck.

Other good examples of passing the buck: Quitting your term as governor so that the Lt. Governor has to step up and do your job.

yeah.........but nobody cares about that.............:lol:

Obviously, the people who listen to a quitter don't care.

I do. I just appreciate the irony of Palin lecturing anyone about politics. It would be like a little league coach lecturing a manager in the bigs.

She really did nail this one. This White House does seem to whine a lot. The only thing they seem to be good at is blaming everyone else for their shocking incompetence. Gotta give Palin some kudos on this one.

Other good examples of passing the buck: Quitting your term as governor so that the Lt. Governor has to step up and do your job.

I do. I just appreciate the irony of Palin lecturing anyone about politics. It would be like a little league coach lecturing a manager in the bigs.

Or someone who can read actually reading one of your posts...:eusa_angel:

She really did nail this one. This White House does seem to whine a lot. The only thing they seem to be good at is blaming everyone else for their shocking incompetence. Gotta give Palin some kudos on this one.

Wanna talk whiny bitches? Look no further than the Wasilla Chihuahua.

When you call her a quitter, you obviously don't know or care what led to her decision...your only purpose is to try and create an impression that she is inadequate in some way....that's almost as tiresome as you moonbats STILL blaming Bush for everything.

When you call her a quitter, you obviously don't know or care what led to her decision...your only purpose is to try and create an impression that she is inadequate in some way....that's almost as tiresome as you moonbats STILL blaming Bush for everything.

So, if she had a really good reason to quit, does that make Palin less of a quitter?

Forum List

Back