Palin To Congress: Unacceptable

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
The Lady from Alaska is getting increasingly confident - and hammers home some very effective commentary on the asinine proposal to install up to a 5% "War tax" on Americans...

___

Congress Never Ceases to Amaze

Really? A tax on national defense? I hear liberal Congressional proposals and I, like most Americans, wonder if they’re serious. We’re going to put a price tag on security?

With Congress and President Obama spending money on everything at breakneck speed, it’s interesting that they are only now getting nervous about spending – but only when it comes to providing the necessary funds to complete our mission in Afghanistan...

I find it telling that the Pelosi-Reid Congress is only cost-conscious when it comes to our national defense. Scary. Nonsensical. Unacceptable.

Full post here:

Sarah Palin: Congress Never Ceases to Amaze | Facebook

The Lady from Alaska is getting increasingly confident - and hammers home some very effective commentary on the asinine proposal to install up to a 5% "War tax" on Americans...

___

Really? A tax on national defense? I hear liberal Congressional proposals and I, like most Americans, wonder if they’re serious. We’re going to put a price tag on security?

With Congress and President Obama spending money on everything at breakneck speed, it’s interesting that they are only now getting nervous about spending – but only when it comes to providing the necessary funds to complete our mission in Afghanistan...

I find it telling that the Pelosi-Reid Congress is only cost-conscious when it comes to our national defense. Scary. Nonsensical. Unacceptable.

Full post here:

it's a tough call, but i do believe you're more stupid than sarah.

she gets paid to be a mindless hack

One year of our defense budget costs almost as much as 10 years of the so called Obamacare.

One year of our defense budget costs almost as much as 10 years of the so called Obamacare.

You mean spending our tax dollars to build hospitals in Iraq and Afghanistan is a bad idea? Spending our tax dollars to defend most of Europe and a good portion of Asia, so all those countries can have miniscule military budgets and spend the savings on their own healthcare is a bad idea?

Comon, think of the children. The children of the defense contractors...

I think a majority of the people said they didn't care what her opinion was a year ago.

Every war we fought required tax increases and sacrafice by the American people.
EXCEPT IRAQ AND AFGHANISTAN

The only people suffering in the Iraq war and the Afghanistan war are our beloved soldiers and their families.

Bush had the audacity to lower taxes on the very richest people in America while our soldiers did not have the equipment they needed or the salary and benefits they deserved. Our deficit ballooned.

I am not for increased taxes but if it will provide the resources to win the war and most importantly to take care of our soldiers we must do it.

Spoiled stinking Americans refusing taxes to take care of the soldiers and Palin leading the charge.

UNAMERICAN

Our military must not be the only ones to sacrafice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

___

Full post here:

___

Full post here:

Yup, it's just as retarded as the first time I read it.

facebookrocks.gif

Hey, I have an idea why don't we just cut government by 20%..forget this Obamacare fiasco, forget cap and trade, reduce congressional pay. Get rid of the Czars, cut Obama and congressional travel budgets and their staffs.

hey, i have an idea why don't we just cut government by 20%..forget this obamacare fiasco, forget cap and trade, reduce congressional pay. Get rid of the czars, cut obama and congressional travel budgets and their staffs.

$1259025700717.jpg

Hey, I have an idea why don't we just cut government by 20%..forget this Obamacare fiasco, forget cap and trade, reduce congressional pay. Get rid of the Czars, cut Obama and congressional travel budgets and their staffs.

Stop.

Sinatra no longer has the most retarded post on this thread

Is Paliin right to criticize congress for taxing the wealthy more? IMHO Obama gets his best grades for going after off-shore tax cheats. The ones with Swiss bank accounts and other off-shore accounts to avoid paying taxes.

___

Full post here:

The national defense is one of the few things in the Federal budget which is mandated in the constitution that we tax and spend for. But an ostentatious tax applied to our national defense will have the usual expected historical affect: Taxing an activity tends to discourage it.

Certain Ds in congress don't want a legitimate function of the Fedral government to come before their own agenda.

Last edited:
Is Paliin right to criticize congress for taxing the wealthy more? IMHO Obama gets his best grades for going after off-shore tax cheats. The ones with Swiss bank accounts and other off-shore accounts to avoid paying taxes.

Agree 100%

Forum List

Back