Palin to be recommended for indictment on Friday

Did I jump into a time machine and go back to six weeks ago, or is Kirk posting the same bullshit again?

no, he's posting new information because the report is due this Friday.

Chris, what would they indict her for exactly? wouldn't abuse of power just be an ethics violation and not a criminal violation?

perhaps Crimson can answer that since he's an attorney?!

and I'm just pointing out that celebrating the arrest and possible imprisonment of a political foe isn't in good taste..unless it's Bush/Cheney...then I'll pop the bubbly too! :cool:

Last edited:

Really? I knew six weeks ago the report was due this Friday. It's not new to me.

Chris, what would they indict her for exactly? wouldn't abuse of power just be an ethics violation and not a criminal violation?

Yes, it would. Palin committed no crimes. There will be no indictment. She's not going anywhere.

and I'm just pointing out that celebrating the arrest and possible imprisonment of a political foe isn't in good taste..unless it's Bush/Cheney...then I'll pop the bubbly too! :cool:

I am not sure that there is an indictable charge. I am not at all familiar with Alaskan ethics codes, but I don't see any criminal action. I could see a legislative censure, but not an indictment.

What about Karl Rove?

karl_rove_arrest.jpg

Forum List

Back