Palin To be Banned from campus ?

There are some on the left who simply do not tolerate free speech unless it agrees with their own ideology. It is shameful, but nothing the loony left does surprises me these days. Many lefties live in a fantasy world where anyone who disagree with them is automatically branded a misogynistic homophobic racist. Why would anyone be afraid of Sarah Palin? She's a freakin' lightweight!! But she does challenge Obama - therefore she must be a racist!!!

Did you feel that way about the right and Ayers?

I thought that all contracts that a publically funded university entered into were public information. Even one's not paid for with tax payer money. At least that's been the law in the 3 or 4 states I've lived in.

There are some on the left who simply do not tolerate free speech unless it agrees with their own ideology. It is shameful, but nothing the loony left does surprises me these days. Many lefties live in a fantasy world where anyone who disagree with them is automatically branded a misogynistic homophobic racist. Why would anyone be afraid of Sarah Palin? She's a freakin' lightweight!! But she does challenge Obama - therefore she must be a racist!!!

Did you feel that way about the right and Ayers?

Actually, and I may be wrong, but wasnt it Johnson who was President when Ayers was speaking out?

Wasnt it Johnson who minimized the credibility of what he and others were saying that led him to more radical tactics? Wasnt it the Johnson administration that referred to them as pot smoking hippies like this adminsitratiopn and congress is doing with the tea partyers?

And again, I may be wrong. I would like to know the truth on that one.

I thought that all contracts that a publically funded university entered into were public information. Even one's not paid for with tax payer money. At least that's been the law in the 3 or 4 states I've lived in.

Being in the military, I have lived in 14 states. I fear I may have a child in everyone of them.
Does that make me the father of my country?:lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back