Palin to announce candidacy on July 4th?

She withstood the most massive negative LMSM campaign ever faced by anybody including Reagan and came out the other side, still proudly Conservative and laughing at Liberals.

I honestly don't know who I will support now.

i never thought she would run.....she is merely a fluff girl...yet again....but it does seem conservative men love the fluff girl....

Right. I can't tell you how much that means to me when Dems are ruled by a guy who tells us with a straight face that banks ATM and airport kiosks kicked his economy's ass

Don't forget the hundreds of thousands of billionaires with their private jets. :lol:

i never thought she would run.....she is merely a fluff girl...yet again....but it does seem conservative men love the fluff girl....

Right. I can't tell you how much that means to me when Dems are ruled by a guy who tells us with a straight face that banks ATM and airport kiosks kicked his economy's ass

Don't forget the hundreds of thousands of billionaires with their private jets. :lol:

There are too many to keep track of. We need an "Obama's Idiotic Economic Ideas" Thread

She withstood the most massive negative LMSM campaign ever faced by anybody including Reagan and came out the other side, still proudly Conservative and laughing at Liberals.

I honestly don't know who I will support now.

I'm relieved she didn't announce. I've got money on her not running.... she's having too much fun being Palin to give it up to run for a job that she knows she's not qualified for. She's the stuff of nightmares as POTUS, but entertaining as hell on the sidelines.

Forum List

Back