Palin to announce candidacy on July 4th?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Uninformed sources have confirmed that Sarah Palin will announce her candidacy for POTUS on July 4th -- or maybe not. The source said he couldn't be sure but if true, he was responsible for a big story; if not, as he told me, "Hey, I'm uninformed, what kind of a dummy runs with something from an uninformed source anyway?"

These uninformed sources may be useless, but they make headlines, so we run with them.

Uninformed sources have confirmed that Sarah Palin will announce her candidacy for POTUS on July 4th -- or maybe not. The source said he couldn't be sure but if true, he was responsible for a big story; if not, as he told me, "Hey, I'm uninformed, what kind of a dummy runs with something from an uninformed source anyway?"

These uninformed sources may be useless, but they make headlines, so we run with them.

:lol:

Lame...

I hope not. That publicity whore is an embarrassment to conservatism, and the country.

is palin going to do a david duke and run for matching federal funds

how much money has this woman made off this political junket?

it is time to stop paying attention to these 'fluff' girls and get down to the serious business of finding someone to run this country

lol Bones !!!
yeah, let's dispense with the fluffers, and get down to the real whores eh?

index.php

sparks i knew you would appreciate the term fluff girsl.....

but you are right....lets get to the whores, see who is the biggest one and put them in office.....as things are going....we are gonna have 4 more years of obama

what say we just cut to the chase, and elect Satan ?
satan.jpg

FAUX NEWS: Satan, reliable sources have recently disclosed to Faux News that you’ve been getting messages through President Obama’s speeches; er, when they’re played backwards. Can you comment on this, and have you talked to the president personally?

SATAN: You know, that’s just fuckin’ crazy. After all the work I’ve done over at your network, you imbeciles are still an embarrassment to all that’s unholy.

FAUX NEWS: If I could follow up, have you spoken wi—

SATAN: NO! Just shut the fuck up.

FAUX NEWS: You never answered the second part of my question regar—

SATAN: (Sighs heavily) Look, jackass; you see this sorry excuse for a set of teeth? If I would have had a decent dental plan, this never would have happened.

FAUX NEWS: But regar—

SATAN: I’m up here today to see my Congresswoman about health care; if I wanted to talk to Obama I’d have to go through the usual channels, you ‘tard.

FAUX NEWS: Does that mean you’ve used those channels to influence the President?

SATAN: You know, I had second thoughts about you wingtards when I started cultivating hate and fear over there; I regret that now. You all make me sick.

Yes, it is hard to get a straight answer out of him, and lately he seems more peevish than usual when talking with the main stream media. Close observers are suggesting that President Obama’s charm offensive in the world has him back on his heels, and for the first time in decades the usual evil trash just isn’t working. It’s also worth noting that not a single reporter addressed him as “The Great” Satan; perhaps “shift happens” in ways not entirely clear even to Satan. Developing. . .

Last edited:

it is time to stop paying attention to these 'fluff' girls and get down to the serious business of finding someone to run this country

Here here!

Uninformed sources? :lol:

Sounds like a definite possibility of a firm maybe.

what say we just cut to the chase, and elect Satan ?
satan.jpg

FAUX NEWS: Satan, reliable sources have recently disclosed to Faux News that you’ve been getting messages through President Obama’s speeches; er, when they’re played backwards. Can you comment on this, and have you talked to the president personally?

SATAN: You know, that’s just fuckin’ crazy. After all the work I’ve done over at your network, you imbeciles are still an embarrassment to all that’s unholy.

FAUX NEWS: If I could follow up, have you spoken wi—

SATAN: NO! Just shut the fuck up.

FAUX NEWS: You never answered the second part of my question regar—

SATAN: (Sighs heavily) Look, jackass; you see this sorry excuse for a set of teeth? If I would have had a decent dental plan, this never would have happened.

FAUX NEWS: But regar—

SATAN: I’m up here today to see my Congresswoman about health care; if I wanted to talk to Obama I’d have to go through the usual channels, you ‘tard.

FAUX NEWS: Does that mean you’ve used those channels to influence the President?

SATAN: You know, I had second thoughts about you wingtards when I started cultivating hate and fear over there; I regret that now. You all make me sick.

Yes, it is hard to get a straight answer out of him, and lately he seems more peevish than usual when talking with the main stream media. Close observers are suggesting that President Obama’s charm offensive in the world has him back on his heels, and for the first time in decades the usual evil trash just isn’t working. It’s also worth noting that not a single reporter addressed him as “The Great” Satan; perhaps “shift happens” in ways not entirely clear even to Satan. Developing. . .

What the hell is that thing on his head? :eek:

:beer: To the perfect political whore... willing to make a buck or two off of EVERYONE instead of servicing the same 1% of clients over and over on a big retainer.

did she announce or not?

i take it she did not.....since there arent a 100 threads saying she did....

yall just cant quit this one, can ya?

did she announce or not?

i take it she did not.....since there arent a 100 threads saying she did....

yall just cant quit this one, can ya?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FX_cixaPHbA&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Led Zeppelin-I Can't Quit You Babe‬‏[/ame]

She's not running.

I thought she'd announce at the end of "Rocky"

i never thought she would run.....she is merely a fluff girl...yet again....but it does seem conservative men love the fluff girl....

i never thought she would run.....she is merely a fluff girl...yet again....but it does seem conservative men love the fluff girl....

Right. I can't tell you how much that means to me when Dems are ruled by a guy who tells us with a straight face that banks ATM and airport kiosks kicked his economy's ass

Forum List

Back