Palin thanks Bush?

She's an idiot, but she thanked Obama too.

Best thing to do is ignore Palin, she'll fade away.

Ohh Palin and her Palintologists are very entertaining. Keep her around she is very damaging to the right wingers too.

Palin thanks the Troops and Pres. Bush?

Okay....

This woman is virtual non entity at this point but I find this kind of disingenuous bullshit double speak infuriating. Obama has been president long enough to be blamed for everything Bush fucked up but he hasn't been president long enough to take credit for something Bush couldn't get right? :evil:

How absolutely MORTIFYING I TELL YA OMG she thanks the Troops and Bush for a "virtual non entity" you sure can't get past her....

Okay....

This woman is virtual non entity at this point but I find this kind of disingenuous bullshit double speak infuriating. Obama has been president long enough to be blamed for everything Bush fucked up but he hasn't been president long enough to take credit for something Bush couldn't get right? :evil:

If she's a non-entity, why does she bother you so much?

Okay....

38F62171727E36C9.gif

Okay....

It's Palin....who cares? Hell, she could have thanked ME for my efforts in the war on terror, and it would mean just as much!

Okay....

38F62171727E36C9.gif

Ditto to you. For such a non-entity, why does she bother you? Do you fear all successul, attractive women?

Okay....

How absolutely MORTIFYING I TELL YA OMG she thanks the Troops and Bush for a "virtual non entity" you sure can't get past her....

Ya, I have a real problem with acknowledging snide, obnoxious, irreverent, tools...

Okay....

It's Palin....who care? Hell, she could have thanked ME for my efforts in the war on terror, and it would mean just as much!

She would had you grown a set of balls and enlisted.
Here - let me get you started -
1-800-USA-ARMY

Okay....

Ya, I have a real problem with acknowledging snide, obnoxious, irreverent, tools...

That's why she didn't acknowledge Obama.

Okay....

:lol::lol: Yes OMG the Temerity of some people

Okay....

Hey, dipshit, read it slower next time. And then go find something at least semi-serious to get your shorts all stuck up your crack about. What a fool.

Faux news....lol

.... and we thank our Presidentand we thank President Bush....

New Topics

Forum List

Back