Palin Tells Constitution-Loving Tea Partiers: We Don’t Need A President Who Is A ‘Con

Cal

Since 2010™
Jan 4, 2010
Right behind you!
roswell-tea-party-033.jpg

The Tea Party loves to tout its love for the Constitution (as seen in the photo above,) but ironically wildly applauded the former half Governor of Alaska, Sarah Palin when she had this to say about President Obama:

In these volatile times when we are a nation at war, now more than ever is when we need a commander-in-chief, not a constitutional law professor lecturing us from a lectern.

Watch:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_rW2BfRl9E&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Palin's "constitutional law professor" attack[/ame]

Huh?

Amazing how utterly stupid these folks are.

These people are such phonies. Now they honor they constitution when anytime there is a "war" they conveniently don't give a shit when the constitution isn't being upheld, nor do they care when their party is president. Unreal

In these volatile times when we are a nation at war, now more than ever is when we need a commander-in-chief, not a constitutional law professor lecturing us from a lectern.

That is amusing. However, there is certainly doubt in my mind that Obama truly understands anything about the Constitution. I don't believe he does, except how to circumvent it, of course.

The only part of the constitution the right likes is the 2nd amendment.

You don't need a constitutional scholar to understand that part. So the President doesn't have to know anything about the constitution.

roswell-tea-party-033.jpg

The Tea Party loves to tout its love for the Constitution (as seen in the photo above,) but ironically wildly applauded the former half Governor of Alaska, Sarah Palin when she had this to say about President Obama:

Watch:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_rW2BfRl9E&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Palin's "constitutional law professor" attack[/ame]

Huh?

Amazing how utterly stupid these folks are.

such a big banner, and they waste a comma.

Constitutional law professors teach students how to find loopholes in the Constitution.

Sarah's absolutely right. As usual.

We don't need no President who's done no book learn'n

Thats elitist

No, elitist is making fun of people because they don't come from LA, NYC, Chicago or Europe.

Every time Palin speaks..... all I can picture is her standing up with Burt Parks at the Miss America beauty contest & saying....."Mr. Parks......What the world needs is......... more flowers."

• Thanks
Reactions: del

You don't need a constitutional scholar to understand that part. So the President doesn't have to know anything about the constitution.

Obama certainly does not understand the second amendment and he says he is a lawyer. What a waste of education!

For that matter Obama does not understand most of the constitution. He says it is flawed & wants to do away with the constitution & fundamentally transform The USA to Marxism.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IGMMJ08J3M"]Obama says the constitution is flawed[/ame]

Last edited:
Well, every time Nancy (Bella) Pelsoi speaks I have the urge to run to the bathroom and barf.
her face scares the hell out of me too..I'm just waiting for it to crack up and fall off.:eek::lol:

Obama certainly does not understand the second amendment and he says he is a lawyer. What a waste of education!
For that matter Obama does not understand most of the constitution. He wants to do away with the constitution & fundamentally transform The USA to Marxism.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I love how the left never wants to debate on issues. There methods:
(1) Scream racism
(2) Blow whistles until you stop arguing
(3) Call you a facist hate-monger
(4) Blame Bush
(5) Blame Palin
(6) Scream Racism again

Wow. Just wow. The idea that a Con Law professor is only out to circumvent the Constitution is ridiculous.
It is pretty funny that knowledge of the Constitution could be evil when one person has it...but patriotic when another person wields it.

Being Con Law professor doesn't automatically make you a saint, but you have to admit to get to that point you'd have to ...oh I dont know...KNOW the Constitution pretty darn well.

I love how the left never wants to debate on issues. There methods:
(1) Scream racism
(2) Blow whistles until you stop arguing
(3) Call you a facist hate-monger
(4) Blame Bush
(5) Blame Palin
(6) Scream Racism again

Or how morons like you make up shit about "the left" and whine and deflect from the real issue. Or are too dumb to understand what the issue was.

Forum List

Back