Palin Targeted in Violence-Tinged Tweets Following Arizona Massacre

Zoom-boing

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
East Japip
Well, well, well . . . talk about violent political imagery.

Critics of former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin have turned to Twitter to post hate "tweets" suggesting that "she should be shot" and "assassinated."

A four-minute video montage of the the "tweets" -- apparently sent after Saturday's massacre in Arizona that left six people dead and 14 wounded, including Rep. Gabrielle Giffords -- was posted to YouTube on Tuesday.

"My hatred for Sarah Palin continues to grow... I think this woman should be assassinated. Sorry about chya," was a message posted by "jenbobbi."

Another user, "misskate83," posted: "Sarah Palin should be shot for her encouragement of fanaticism against Democrats."

Read more: FoxNews.com - Palin Targeted in Violence-Tinged Tweets Following Arizona Massacre

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s4YfBKs39Y[/ame]

Last edited:
Looks like it doesnt matter political persuasion. People are violent.

We need to get to the point where we stop blaming others without looking at ourselves. The only person we can change is ourselves. So if we want to change this nation that's where our focus needs to be.

What we have is the twittering of really awful losers.

we can't paint all with the sins of a few.

But with all the twittering from folks about a new level of civility, the first move has to come from those who insist it is a good idea.

You can't change the other guy, only yourself. So, yes, right and left wacks talk stupidly. So, don't invest in it. So, if someone gets hateful, put them on ignore.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^:lmao::lmao:

fer sure man, cause WE ALL KNOW no Liberal-Lefties would post shit like that.

:lol:

Isn't complaining about a wish-of-death tweet sort of like complaining about a neg rep?

Stephanie posted this video before. It's disturbing....how can people be so dense they don't get the connection? They are doing the very thing they claim to be angry at Palin about.....and I do feel terrible if she is afraid.

I also wonder why twitter has taken no action.

The people who tweeted those horrible things are no better than the person they say they hate.

They dirty the public sphere with their childish taunts for this woman.

I am gald none of them have a true public forum to spread their hate.

Same goes for all the people who have threatened Obama, Boehner, Pelosi or anyone else.

The threats to the president broke all records when Obama took office

Forum List

Back