Palin Talking About Abuse Of Power?

Actually, I don't treat them differently. I'm simply pointing out the parallel.

uh, no, end the abuse of power.
Oh, you mean releasing a "decision" on if his VP pick is guilty or not when it's not his job to do? No, I doubt he'll do that, either.

I also doubt that he'll stand by when his VP pick redefines ethics or pretend to be a reformer when he's not.

Oh, you mean releasing a "decision" on if his VP pick is guilty or not when it's not his job to do? No, I doubt he'll do that, either.

I also doubt that he'll stand by when his VP pick redefines ethics or pretend to be a reformer when he's not.

let me rephrase what i thought was a simple question:

do you think obama, if elected, will end the abuse of power?

:badgrin::badgrin:

from your link:

An Alaska ethics report has concluded that John McCain’s running mate, Gov. Sarah Palin, abused her power as governor when firing a state official, a development that could hinder the Republicans as the race for the White House narrows. In the closely watched case, the Alaska governor was accused of pressuring the official to fire her former brother-in-law and then firing the official when he refused. Palin maintains the firing was over a budget dispute.

from the report:

Finding Number Two
I find that, although Walt Monegan's refusal to fire Trooper Michael Wooten was
not the sole reason he was fired by Governor Sarah Palin, it was likely a contributing
factor to his termination as Commissioner of Public Safety. In spite of that, Governor
Palin's firing of Commissioner Monegan was a proper and lawful exercise of her
constitutional and statutory authority to hire and fire executive branch department heads.

your link is full of doggy doodoo

Actually, I don't treat them differently. I'm simply pointing out the parallel.

Really?

You said:

No, a shitload of you voted for Hillary because you're fools for criminals. Kinda funny you balk at an ALLEGED abuse of power from Palin when the Clintons never did anything but abuse power from the moment they attained it.

So Hillary is a "criminal", but Palin only has an ALLEGED abuse of power?

:lol:

let me rephrase what i thought was a simple question:

do you think obama, if elected, will end the abuse of power?

Some, yes. I doubt he will continue to use the AUMF for things it was not designed for. I doubt he will continue the TSP, unlawfully, and I doubt he will have so many of his actions determined to be unlawful, after having done them for years.

As for all abuse of power, unfortunately no. But I suspect he will do a much better job than Palin in her short tenure, or Bush in his overly long tenure.

I've no idea. So far though, his record is better, IMO.

He has no record.
Except his record for having either really bad judgment or intentionally hanging out with and seeking the support of criminals and terrorists.

Forum List

Back